Reviews for Dem Bones Dem, Dry Bones
Rusticsoldier chapter 14 . 7/18
This story... Is all over the place. I like it.. but I honestly have no clue.. I would like you to write more chapters without going crazy wild. Also some of the story seems to be following canon closer than I would have expected.
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 14 . 7/18
I have been wondering about Jugo
and now I know
and feel sad pain about it
sigh
Thank you so much for the update!
This story really is one I treasure 3
LordAzrael1 chapter 14 . 7/18
Great fic, can't wait for more!
Verdauga chapter 4 . 7/18
The singing is my favorite.
marsolino chapter 14 . 7/18
Blitzed through the story it was that good. Keep up the good work!
serus black antihumannature chapter 14 . 7/18
good work
ArturoLJ50 chapter 14 . 7/18
The Hound Tou-san joke (And said Hound's reaction to it) was pure gold, imho. The Barracks Gossip, too.

Sooo... Anko might get rid of that seal Soonish(tm), Inoichi may or may not have found something written in english, the title of said part could suggest Chouza will make an appearance, obvs the seemingly eternal probation ends, and that's all I think could happen later lul.
Beloved Daughter chapter 14 . 7/17
Oh. My. So much fun! Loved the chapter update! *throws confetti because you updated*.
ReadingnerdOtaku chapter 14 . 7/17
I didn't see the thing with juugo happening.
And was Anko just bribed?
MadaraF'inUchiha chapter 14 . 7/17
Oh no jugo buddy don’t go
aspiring icarus chapter 14 . 7/17
Thank you for this lovely fic darling. As a writer myself I know that there are plenty of fics I’ve kept to myself. So, arigatou! Anyhoo, ja ne!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 14 . 7/17
Brilliant as always!
The Sage of Whirlpool chapter 14 . 7/17
I hope the next chapter comes soon
Fencer22 chapter 14 . 7/17
Nice update :) I love how much depth your giving your characters. Not a lot of people around here do.
Chadlover629 chapter 14 . 7/17
i'm just going to say it i ship juugo with Shisui.
both lost there best friends and started hanging out and found love with each other.
i'm just so happy that i finally got something with jugo!