Reviews for Dem Bones Dem, Dry Bones
Awesome chapter! Still completely loving this. :-D
nightyreader chapter 16 . 9/21
Awesome as ever.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 16 . 9/22
Cool description of Snap events. Definitely fits a lot of powerful characters we have seen

My bet is Shisui surviving the Uchiha Massacre via being stone drunk in a bar safely away from it all going down :-P

Good how Kakashi and the Hokage take the time to point out how your OC is not perfect. As for the team the 3rd has planned, betting Yuyu will be on it. Kimimaro would balance out her weaknesses, while in turn she is excellent for intelligence gathering (which he sucks at due to people skills) and frankly terrifying bugs.

LOL loved the kidnapping and dialogue. Also kudos for the teacher taking the treat of a genuine kidnapping seriously, that is the sort of stuff we like to see after endless stories where Iruka is the only decent one

Sorry Yuyu, after all we have seen of you it is hard to take you seriously as 'weak'

So not only is there going to be issues with Orochimaru for all the obvious reasons, also the possibility that the Sound Four's loyalties will be divided.

Surprised no mentioning of Naruto seeking out Kimimaro more given how he actually pays the kid attention. Although granted given what happened the LAST time he went to his apartment... X-P

Keep it up :-)
BClassDemon chapter 4 . 9/22
Idea - Chakra Scalpel/Blade plus Shikotsumyaku ?
Cinder chapter 16 . 9/20
I hope the appariement is Kimimaro x Tayuya
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 9/22
Kakashi and Kimimaro make a great teacher/student team. :)
Tembulon chapter 16 . 9/21
just realized this stuff is slash. wow I must e been really bored to read this . thanks for the chapters though but this is my stop
Nea-Nyx chapter 16 . 9/21
I love it! So many things to do! Fixing Anko’s seal, being friends with naru-chan, the apprenticeship, the uchiha drama! Oh my! I can’t wait to know what happens next!
HoloObssession chapter 16 . 9/21
Sooo, but with whom is Madara riding that trycicle?
Luckyshot8 chapter 16 . 9/20
Nice
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 16 . 9/20
Love the aburame queen and soldier relationship
wen.vallejos chapter 16 . 9/20
Ay Kakashi ... hahahahaha ... treat Kimimaro as blatantly as your "sounding board" that impolite, otherwise very funny and nesecario.
Thanks for a marabillosa reading.
Lemon Grenade chapter 16 . 9/20
Ohhhh, you've got me excited! Keep up the great work as I can't wait to see what you put up next.
libraryrockerr chapter 16 . 9/20
The first thing that occurs to me is: Can I ship it?

I wouldn't worry about the flames, people are fragile and easily triggered. It's always about them more than it's about you.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
serus black antihumannature chapter 16 . 9/20