Reviews for Dem Bones Dem, Dry Bones
Rhonos chapter 29 . 1/3/2020
This is awesome! I really like your characters, especially Kimimaro. And Kakashi! So cute! So sweet! Awwwwww!

Anyhow, question: Do you have some sort of update schedule?
Zeru'Xil chapter 24 . 12/31/2019
Ever imagine what yuyu and kimis kids could do with kikaichu and bone manipulation?
I have and it's nightmare worthy... Please ship them lol
Paul Lenzen chapter 29 . 12/15/2019
This is really good and I'm so excited to find out what happens next
Chabu chapter 9 . 12/1/2019
Adult mind, adult interests. You can't pick & choose dude. You're having him mostly act like a tiny adult with adult interests like full on fuinjutsu and writing books and what not but SUDDENLY he's supposed to not be interested in the female form just because he's 10? No.
He should be unable to get sexually aroused because that is the result of hormones you get after turning into a teenager but that's not a mental interest. It just means he can't get it up.
Chabu chapter 7 . 12/1/2019
? Naive, everybody is constantly manipulating everybody they interact with, whether consciously or unconsciously that's just what social interaction is.
Chabu chapter 4 . 12/1/2019
You're completely flipping around cannon yet you're throwing a hissy fit over pairings? You fucking troglodyte.
Pair up mah boy kimimaro with anko or something, have him BONE her real good.
Snappy Flowah chapter 29 . 12/2/2019
My /gooossh/! All those stupid puberty hormones combined with Lovecraftian horrors, add in the brutally tortured psyche of a bone manipulator. (and body manipulator maybe?)

Goodness Gracious, just f*ck already!.!

~Snappy~

PS. I do not know what Horrors will come from the combination of [Bone] and [Insect] aspects but... in the slightly mangled words of Confusuis: I am Anticipation!
PPS. High!Kakashi the Cuddle Monster needs an omake! STAT!
PPPS. Prisoner? What prisoner?
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
No way Kim wouldn't have been subjected to Orochi's KI and learned to deal with itHe would notdive) to the floor on instinct." Reads like you're trying too hard to sell Hiruzen as a Badass. Kim looks like a complete pussy, or possibly KI in your world is broken beyond belief.
Middernacht chapter 29 . 11/24/2019
please update
9thstar chapter 29 . 11/25/2019
High! Kakashi is best Kakashi uwu
CrystalAris chapter 11 . 11/25/2019
101 How to Reveal an AMBU
CrystalAris chapter 8 . 11/24/2019
That first sentence reminded me of Robin Williams Adams, where his graduation robe wasn’t (snicker) didn’t cover his back
mabidiso chapter 29 . 11/22/2019
OK, this is going to be one hell of a severe life lesson for Yuyu to recognize her limitations. If she feels she's lost Kimimaro for good because of her ham-handedness and idiocy, her pride making her misstep so hugely, then maybe she'll see she when she needs to seek guidance and help? Maybe? She already knows she's not the most effective communicator around, so for heaven's sake, to have this most sensitive and key "conversation" alone with Kimimaro wasn't well thought out, was it? Makes me hope it could be turning point for Yuyu to learn more about getting along with others in the world. I'm pretty sure she can seek Kimimaro out (or vice versa) and ask to start over, clean slate, and work on learning about each other properly this time, rebuild trust. Maybe. As Kimimaro says, he feels he's a monster, so others being the same wouldn't faze him, but her ripping the rug of their entire relationship out from beneath him, turning everything inside out, making him doubt himself and his perceptions and beliefs, yeah, that's a ginormous NO THANKS! And I don't even know how to perceive Kakashi's visions and his changed eye upon waking. Speculation and guessing is all I got: divine intervention? Sage of Six Paths? Dead Rin? But there's no dead Obito to team with her and give gifts to Kakashi. Could his eye have been changed because of his extreme use of lightning chakra keeping his systems operational until the medical people took over? Although I've no clue why this would be. But somehow suspect it ties back (maybe) to the myths and stories Itachi read/remembered when he was a cat snuggling with Sasuke. Has any more of Kakashi's physical self been changed in mythological ways because of this?
Akira chapter 29 . 11/19/2019
Sorry, but I don't ship him and Yuyu at all

To me they better off just being friends
Guest chapter 29 . 11/19/2019
I hope there is no romance in the story since you won't do slash. Understandable.

I hope they be friends to ats all
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »