Reviews for Dem Bones Dem, Dry Bones
Guest chapter 29 . 11/17/2019
Wasn't this yaoi at one point? Like kimimaro x Itachi or somthing
DiveLord chapter 29 . 11/19/2019
What just happened with YuYu? I am so fricking lost. This is a communication issue right? Also High!Kakashi is best Kakashi.
LandWhale172 chapter 13 . 11/18/2019
I really wanna see Kimi get with yuyu. She seems the type to go full dominatrix, so it’d be pretty funny to find out his reactions.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 29 . 11/18/2019
Interesting about the queens can't wait to see where it goes
CassieInTheDark chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
*sigh*
Protective Kakashi is the best Kakashi
APridefulSin chapter 23 . 11/17/2019
I love the ending of this one and died laughing both when I first read it, and now. I would love to see Kimimaru read it, then in a fit of entertainment build up that as his bingo book page as well as one for himself. To be in it twice and have people underestimate his skills by putting some for one label and the rest for the other. I really like the fact of the bingo book, it should be brought up again...
Crainium9 chapter 29 . 11/17/2019
You know I could swear that the description says mild to no angst I think that little part should be removed there has been a lot of angst
NazgulBelserion chapter 29 . 11/17/2019
I forgot how angsty weird this shit was
VictoriousSvadilfari chapter 29 . 11/17/2019
I hope Yuyu and Kimimaro fix their relationship. I really like their interactions.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 29 . 11/17/2019
Really love the plot and how much you deviated from canon! Hopefully Kakashi recovers soon, his interactions with Kimimaro are too precious. Cuddles aawwwwww
MadManWithAHat chapter 29 . 11/17/2019
Thanks for the chapter!
Viviene001 chapter 29 . 11/17/2019
Don’t know what to think nooooo Yuyu...

Gahhhhhh.
Shy911 chapter 29 . 11/17/2019
Oh no. So he finally found out! I feel really bad for him. :( I'm glad kakashi is awake though. I'm glad hes a cuddler because Kimi is gonna need it.
MohamedOssama999 chapter 29 . 11/17/2019
Nice chapter!
I really liked the marrige joke.
The only part wich i didnt like about this chapter is Yuyu's grandmother repeating her tick every other word, mabey keep it at once or twice a paragragh only, or else it will get more annoying than anything really.
APridefulSin chapter 29 . 11/17/2019
I just can't wait! thank you for updating this master piece!
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »