Reviews for Dem Bones Dem, Dry Bones
blueelvis28 chapter 7 . 2/9
Totally don't mind the age alteration. I hope the massacre isn't happening tho. Thank you for the chapter :)
blueelvis28 chapter 6 . 2/9
I've never read a Kimimaro MC or OC that is Kimimaro in that aspect. Which is a shame, because his Kekkei Genkai is absolutely awesome. The story delivered and I totally love it. I might start making one myself. Thank you so much for the chapter :)
Resurrection99 chapter 31 . 2/5
Shame. I enjoyed this story very much.
mickeysofine chapter 8 . 1/6
You should get rid of the random Japanese peppered throughout the fic.
Keep the honorifics and the odd title, because they don't have a good English equivalent.
But otherwise, you should remove them.
Foxy-Floof chapter 31 . 12/11/2021
I hate Zetsu and the whole Otsutsuki clan SO MUCH.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
God I'm gay and I think this guy act's like a faggoty little bitch
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 31 . 12/11/2021
glad you started writing again
Slycerr chapter 9 . 12/10/2021
I like that there's finally a fic where a Male MC can be vulnerable. But pls for the love of god don't make him gay, not because I have anything against them, but because every fanfic where there is an emotional Mc or just an mc that isn't afraid of showing emotions they make him gay like a bad cliche...

as for why I don't read those fics... I'm not gay, so I can't really connect on that. I can admit if a guy's good-looking, but I don't need to know how someone becomes horny because of a hot guy...
Sakihinata chapter 31 . 12/10/2021
Shisui's thoughts on his interaction with Yuyu is hilarious ;)
MadManWithAHat chapter 31 . 12/9/2021
Welcome Back! Time to go back and re-read the entire story to see the updates and remember what was going on!
thewhiteangel213 chapter 31 . 12/9/2021
thank you very very much for the new update :)
Gremlin Jack chapter 31 . 12/7/2021
Great chapter! The language in the Zetsu section is just a little confusing, as it implies Zetsu had sneaked in the less lethal poison. Suggest using 'substituted with' instead of 'swapped for', if Zetsu was the one to put in the killer dose.
Jonas500 chapter 31 . 12/7/2021
Thanks
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 31 . 12/7/2021
"she secretes the notebook"

As much as this section is focusing on Yuyu's weird but adorable oddities, I think that was supposed to be "secrets", as secreting things is more slug-y.
Barbaric Bob chapter 31 . 12/7/2021
Urgh, there is a persistant weed in konoha
Zetsu needs a face full of herbicide
986 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »