Reviews for Dem Bones Dem, Dry Bones
Magikarp Karp chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
i am so glad i didn't read the last chapter until this went up.
Spartan3909 chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
Thanks for the chapter _.
Greatazuredragon chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
Nice chapter, good work.
SteampunkCandle chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
Oh fuck he lives
Kimimaro acting like a true and blue shinobi is a lovely change from the norm, while kinda peripherally aware of it he's usually so ridiculous that you forget about it.
mabidiso chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
That was so freakin' cool! Kakashi's so bad ass he makes all other bad asses look like fluffy little bunnies. He saved his own freakin' self! I could scream from the badassery of it all. And Kimimaro was a baby bad ass his own self. Poor little dude, having to trail after Inoichi like a murderous duckling. OK, so does the control rod pulled out of Yashiro mean that the puppet assassin was controlled by Pein? Why would Pein try to assassinate Kakashi at this time? I liked how Zetsu referred to Kimimaro as the bone child and how Obito faltered in his thoughts about the child.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
Ah Obito...you're probably not in for a good time...
Blueowl chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
Well, glad they got to him in time. Hope they get the the bottom of things and can help him get on his feet. I do hope because of how he kept himself alive he's tapped into something epic ... ;)
Arileen chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
Thank you for the chapter!
But dang it! The tension there... Thank you for not drawing it out too much! Awaiting the next chapter! Well written as always! _
holyscythe chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
aggagagayghaghjh i love it ;D
Creature of Grimm chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
: )
PheonixQueen15 chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
This is so awesome! Bad Kimimaro, emotions aren’t supposed to be suppressed like that, Obito, you’re showing your crazy, Zetsu, no eating people, and awesome job keeping yourself alive Kakashi!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
Good thinking on Kakashi’s part, figuring out a way to sustain his vital functions manually. It’s gonna be a long road to recovery, and I hope that Kimimaro is able to figure out that there is something strange going on. Also, Hemlock poisoning? Yikes, was Obito trying to make it look like a suicide? Because I remember reading somewhere that drinking hemlock was a traditional method of killing oneself in the days of yore.
MohamedOssama999 chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
Nice chapter!
HoloObssession chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
Thank you for not killing Kimimaros dad, pls bring upon us Lovecraftian levels of fluff.
Tentacles are always appreciated. (Will Kakashi adopt Kimimaro? Pleeeaaasssee?!)
Writer's Obsession chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
Awesome chapter. I find great amusement in Obito thinking that the “bone-child” is Kakashi’s, and can’t wait until they know of Obito’s assumption too. Kakashi’s deadpan/done expression promises to be hilarious, and I’ll be dying of laughter along side Kimimaro!
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »