Reviews for Dem Bones Dem, Dry Bones
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
go oo o o d
radTWITCH chapter 10 . 5/22/2020
i really want to like this story, and i do like a lot of it, but its so boring. i just want something to happen that is not based around the drama of 10 year old kids. there is a reason canon started at the end of their academy days, cuz reading about kids going to school is boring.
Olivea-Anime chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
I love the irony here, the description says 30 and I start reading when there’s only 30 chapters
YuunaFiction chapter 29 . 5/16/2020
I dunno. Yuyu has been rubbing me the wrong way for a while now. Knowing what Kimimaro has gone through, her breach of trust is really freaking appalling. He has good reason to not want anything foreign inside his body or anyone close to it in that sense - her doing so is a new level of disgusting honestly.

For that reason, I frankly hope Kimimaro limits their future relationship to polite friendship if they have to remain in contact. I don’t feel like Kimimaro should simply forgive her. She knew and he’d warned her and she still didn’t listen. That has consequences. It all makes me a bit angry because it’s taking advantage of Kimimaro’s trust and that not okay at all.

As for relationships: For a moment, before all this happened, I could see a Yuyu/Kimimaro pairing. Now? No thank you. That’s all sorts of messed up. Since you apparently don’t want slash (which is fine) then I honestly think you ought to just keep it Gen. The only one I can see with Kimimaro at this point is Itachi. They’re the only ones with anything remotely close and capable of turning into a relationship.
Immortal Potatoe chapter 30 . 5/8/2020
Awesome
FriggleBerry chapter 25 . 5/2/2020
100% he should just rip of wolverine and use bone claws rather than a weapon
Chayner chapter 27 . 5/2/2020
The black rods are a will manifestation thing, yes, but you need the Rinnegan to make it work, since they’re related to the outer path. That’s my understanding of it.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/27/2020
I just read this through and I love it, yuyu and Itachi especially :)
TheNextExorcist chapter 30 . 4/27/2020
Great to hear from you. I hope you update Hearts are as False as Stairs of Sand, too
Aysa54 chapter 30 . 4/26/2020
I love this story and I look forward to reading the edited version! Will you include something at the beginning of the chapters that says if the chapter has been edited or no?
MohamedOssama999 chapter 30 . 4/26/2020
Alright, glad to see you updated the fic again, could you tell me if there would be an AN at the end explaining what changed? Not in sentence form or cutting, but as in plot.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 30 . 4/26/2020
Looking for to it
Mordenit chapter 30 . 4/25/2020
wait, so you are scrapping the good parts and keeping the garbage boring bug shit in?
mabidiso chapter 30 . 4/25/2020
Ah, man, I feel ya. Get that comforting wherever you can in these very strange days in which we live. If that happens to be Warhammer, so be it. But let me celebrate my own bit of impending comforting in this strange world of ours by the mere thought of you turning your ever creative mind to this favorite story of mine. I would love to delve more into this world you have made.
bunnyxstar chapter 30 . 4/25/2020
Love your story can't believe it been nearly what 4 years? Since you've started. Hope all is well and safe
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »