Reviews for Hooky
narutogirl103 chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
really like this would love to see it continued!
AmyPC chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I really like this idea as a jumping off point for a multi-chapter fic, maybe you'd consider continuing it! I like this Logan Meg friendship and having Meg survive the crash, and reveal her pregnancy, may just save V from continuing the Duncan mistake. May also save Logan from Kendall and get LoVe back on track. Oooo the possibilities! Doooo eeet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Nice
TrueHeartAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I absolutely love this story idea. For some reason I've always had a facination with the character Meg and was disappointed the show never gave her a story time. This is such an authentic look at the character I can't wait to see where it goes.
kreider chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I've read most of your veronica mars fanfics in the last day and a half, and this is one of my favorites. Honestly, I'd love it if you would expand upon this universe because it's so interesting! I hope you write more VM fanfiction because you're freaking great at it! Also, the Meg/Logan friendship-ish thing was great, and seriously, a sequel would be fantastic!
Amazing chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
This was a beautiful one shot but I would love for you to expand it. I would love to see where you could take this
guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
She's gonna tell her she's pregnant? I always thought Veronica handled the whole ending with Logan and going back to Duncan thing all wrong. Her and Duncan should've never gotten back together in my opinion.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Very nice writing. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I would love to read a part 2 to this. I love the idea of Meg and Logan are friends.
Agoge chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Interesting start!
labroussard chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
You really should continue this one. :)
AnilCadz91 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
If only it had gone this way D:, Meg deserved so much better :(! Really great AU :), it leaves me wanting more :)! Plus Meg helping Veronica and Logan get back together? Yes, perfect :)! Even better now that with this chance, she (and maybe V) can realize that the Donut is so not worth it :)!
P.S. I'm sorry for the dumb question in my other review :S, of course you're the same celtic-flicka, I've read some of you fics (I'm a slow reader so I haven't read all) but I didn't recognize the ones here x.x... sorry :S! But so awesome you're putting your fics here :), now I have a chance to review without being anonymous :)
frenchbobcat chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
It was great ! I like fic about the day the bus crash.
The interactions between Logan and Meg were unexpected and refreshing.
Logan breakdown in the bathroom is well describe.
But you can't stop here ! I would like a sequel who shows how Meg will help Logan and Veronica with their way back together.
Please, pleasse, please ...