Reviews for One Last Thing
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Oh man, this was great. It was a good build up (though I'm surprised no one put up a fight that Ash should be the one to go) to the pay off, but I'm pretty sure the added ending really made the story for me. Thanks for writing!
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Ash and Misty yelling at Dawn was just perfect. If I was there I would have just stayed back and enjoyed some popcorn, just like Brock and Pikachu.
MandyQ Writes chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I loved the way you wrote their denial - of their kiss, of their feelings and everything. It's also great how you wrote the argument that it didn't degenerate into mindless bickering haha.

Pikachu and Brock are just done with them, and poor Dawn is just too naive and inexperienced about Ash-and-Misty-ness (which to be fair, is pretty crazy).

MandyQ
PokeshipHeart chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Sarcasm can be Misty's middle name. and Navigationally challenged for Ash
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Lol! I love it! You did a nice job in writing this
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Woah, that was so intense!
I'll confess something: this first kiss prompt is kinda triggering me because, y'know... that finale. But I loved this so much! My favorite parts were Prof Oak getting uncomfortable because Ash was french kissing Misty and the end where they pretended nothing happened XD this is so like them lol
I'm so glad you didn't end up with an open ending where the reader has to guess whether Ash made it or not, I kinda hate those XD