Reviews for Roman Holiday
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
I love it. Well done.
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
i love it! Bangel fluffy-ness! ;)
BarbaritaTL chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
i enjoyed this story so much! it was funny and made me laugh!i liked the sexual tension growing up between them while the scoobies were around! would love to know how this story continues!
ba2006 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Loved this
Heavenly vixen chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
LOVE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
Cute
anne1585 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I really loved this story. Hoping for a B&A wedding and children in their future. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Girl this was just beautiful! Thank you for writing this! I love Buffy and Angel together so much and I'm so happy someone is still out here representing them!
Brancily chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Loved it! These two deserve it.
ILoveWriting97 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Bangel wedding and babies please!
Angelalex242 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Always happy when someone remembers the true couple, B/A!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Good story
sailor's delight chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Super cute! Definitely got me in the holiday spirit :) And I can totally see this happening - Buffy and Angel just trying to get some alone time for their first Christmas back together, and for once they keep getting stopped by something not supernaturally related!
-sailor's delight
BS chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I like it.
Mark Of Serafina chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I can just imagine their sweetly innocent expressions when sending their friends away and out of their home. . . It was funny~ I was just surprised that they didn't think of going to the cemetery, because hey, we all know the cemetery is the most quiet place and there would be nobody sane enough to go there anyways. Sad, but it taught them a lesson not to give away privacy just for the sake of catching up. So not worth it! ;)