Reviews for The World Shall End In Five Days
Tunazap chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wow. That's all I can say.
Allecto Goddess of Madness chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I'm not even sure what I'm thinking right now. It's either "Ok, something's wrong with that..." or "Holy fucking hell, that was hot!"

Knowing my twisted mind, probably a combination of the two.

Loving it darling!
Lady Mazikeen chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
. I liked this. Hm...that seems to be all I can say about your work. *sigh* I'm just that unoriginal. Really though, I think you works are wonderful. Ta! -Lena
flays chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Woa... o_o That was... kind of scary, but still oh so good.
Angela and MiniMix chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Man... Reading your stuff is like finding Heaven on paper. You're just that good. I especially like how some of your stuff has that whole 'dementia' feel to it, and how it's worded. It makes it feel original. I love it. There is no proper word to describe just how perfect this story is, nor is there a word to describe how I felt at the end of it. Except maybe... Erm... Euphoria? I'm not sure if that would in any way describe it, but oh well. Either way, I was so engrossed in this that my Frosted Flakes went soggy while I reread it four times. And when I ignore my Frosted Flakes, it good. Real good.
silver gineapig chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
omg... so cool...

let's list shall we? - scary, sadistic, gruesome, weird, shocking, angsty and dark - i think i'm in love already *dreamy eyes* *sigh*

I love how you slip in the gory violence as such an innocent and natural things... even if it is ryou i was 'mildy' suprised.

Ever had that feeling when you know your not supposed to enjoy other people's suffering but you just can't help but smile and/or cackle insanly? well i think this applies here... sorry yugi but come on! what a way to go!

on an end note i say to you 'Wow' and also 'dayem' because this was some dayem fine writing.

silver gineapig says bi - bi
bohr-d chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Wow...this was great! I was a bit shocked, tell ya the truth, but wow...who would've thought Ryou of all people would act that way? Anywho- great story, keep writing!
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
VEry...bloody...x_x; I loved it, though!
vanerz chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
All right. It's VERY hard to see Ryou like this, but since this is an AU... I'm in shock, like you predicted. Smashing and shocking AU.

-Telly
Silver Bleak chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
now that was refreshing! damn, y can't everyone write stuff like this? this is the real deal
Ancient Enchantress chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Ruby: *clicks the back button* ... *clicks the forward button and reads it again* o.o...
Luna: *walks off somewhere* *comes back an hour later*
Ruby: *reading it again*
Luna: *whap*
Ruby: OW! *rubs head* Oh! Right...hehe...highly sadistic...scary...gruesome...i'm scared now...;
Maruken chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
REALY GOOD! Are you going to write a second chapter? I really want to know how the world destruction turns out. However if Ryou asked Malik to join him, why hasn't Malik been doing much. Ryou could have just done it alone.
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Interesting . . . Very interesting . . . Never seen the Bakura/Yami Bakura seen handled this way. I like it. Different is good.

~Kurama no Miko2003
ZAGRH8R chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Unusual story...I like the idea, but the plot seems a little...thin. I'd probably take more intrestin it if you developed the plot a bit better. So...yeah...
Darida chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I like the darkness, tis very graphic but well written. good job!