Reviews for Tale of the Forgotten
Evil chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I could see these two getting along with other. I wish you had continued this. I can't believe no else has done a Ken Rika story
Forlorn Melody chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
This is an interesting story, not to mention original. I know you haven't updated in a year, but I can still hope that you'll continue this fic.
Love's Lie chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Swartz: That was a very interesting story.
Akuma: Yes it was. Continue or we will be forced to hunt you down. Good-Luck .
Love's Lie chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
great story yay!... don't drink coffee
Little Psycho chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
you rock your the best writer ever

#1!#1
martin chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Da Bom Please Update!:-)
jane chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
The best story! please update
jane chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
The best story! please update
KOI chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
Me again. Man, you must hate me. But I'ma keep reviewing untill you write more. Do you even check the reviews on these stories anymore? If not, I'll just have to put me complaining/begging on a different story! Think you can escape me I don't THINK so! :) Hehehe...

BTW- I get it. POP! Popping. :) (anything to get your favor)
KOI chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
Oi... I'm having a hard tim remembering that Ken and Rika/Ruki are the same age. The digidestined from 01 and 02 seem to be at least thirteen, whereas the Tamers all seem nine or ten. Oh well...

Please write more on this. Please. Tell me what I can offer you as payment, and I'll do my best.
KOI chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
Okay, I'm not big on zombies and whatnot, but this is cool. And that last part with Ken running around smacking things with the bat was awsome! But I have one problem: When is the rest comming up? I'm a very impatient reader, I'll have you know. :) Please write more on this. Soon. Please. Don't let the zombies die! Wait... Whatever. Just keep writing!
Why should I tell you chapter 2 . 5/31/2003
EXCELLENT STORY! I REALLY LIKED THE PART WHERE RIKA SAID GIMME A HAND, AND KEN GAVE HER A ACTUAL HAND FROM THE CREATURES. THAT WAS HILARIOUS! PLEASE UP DATE SOON! [AND DON'T BE UPSET BECAUSE OF NO REVIEWS! I AM SURE PEOPLE LOVE IT, BUT ARE JUST TO LAZY TO REVIEW! SO LIKE I SAID, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
Heh..no I don't get it...popping..pop?
JoJo chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
Good chapter, a little vauge on the battle scenes, but good interaction between Ken and Rika. Please make no mistake, I really like this story the way it is, but if you make this Kenki (Ken/Rika), I will not object. Please post more very soon. _
Crystalstorm chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
Good chapter.I hope the next one is up .