Reviews for Chimera
jasouatfan chapter 5 . 10/1
Love this and hope you continue
bueemo chapter 5 . 5/2
I know you’re probably abandoned this story a long time ago but I just want to say I really really love the plot of this story so much. It’s new. It’s exciting and something I’ve never read about before. You have really created a new realm of reading outlawqueen for me. You are very talented, I hope you are aware of that and I hope you follow your dreams, whatever they might be.
soligblomma chapter 5 . 1/21/2018
oh my heart. I've got finally around to read this chapter and I loved it! That the merry men broke apart after Robin's death made me sad but I'm glad Roland is still himself. he's such a strong kid. Regina's desire to just touch Robin, to just be with him and live that normal domestic life they always dreamed of, was just painful to watch. I've had tears in my eyes the whole chapter. That kiss in the end was so bittersweet and I can only imagine how painful this next chapter will be. Thank you for this great update!
dee-thequeenbee chapter 5 . 12/28/2017
this chapter was so beautiful. i had to stop several times because it was too painfulthe ending is so bittersweet, so delicate, it kills me. you write this love with a ghost so well, her pain and his desperation, I'm left bawling . great job!
joyndoug97 chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
I’m so glad Roland and the Merry Men are back!i love the moment you created for Robin and Regina - it was beautiful!
kimberwc chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
I hope so because this IS torture! Update soon pleasr!
LauraVG chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Thank you for updating!
Sbstevenson2 chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Gah, this whole story is so emotional. I liked the way you wrote Regina's relationship with the merry men. This is so tough and totally sucks being able to see Robin but not touch him. Love this!
spiralnebulaM31 chapter 4 . 4/28/2017
I caught up with the last update and it was sooo beautiful! I love the descriptions of Regina's fire and Robin's body being like water. And once again I loved the descriptions of their emotions and the way they gradually changed throughout the chapter. I loved the resolution they came up with, even if it's temporary (I don't know that, but I'm curious to see how it will go), it was satisfying and true to their characters and their love. I loved getting a glimpse of who Robin actually was and how their relationship was before everything changed. And I loved the family moments in the end.
grayautumnsky13 chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
This is one of my favorite Peanut stories-and probably my favorite post-death Robin story. The idea behind it is so creative, it's beautifully written, and it pulls at the heartstrings in all the right ways. 3
phoenixshine chapter 4 . 3/9/2017
I finally got around to reading the newest chapter and MAN THE FEELS! It was so sweet and so somewhat fluffy yet so painstakingly heart breaking again and MY HEART HURTS! I loved their little moment in the bedroom, how they both wanted to hug so bad (man, their hugs are the definition of hugs!) but couldn't, I loved the calm manner with which Robin handled Regina's turmoil and I loved how Henry thought of his mother and took care of Robyn for her to give her the time she needed with Robin.. You know what, I JUST LOVED IT ALL, THANK YOU SO MUCH JACKIEEE!
filmyfurry chapter 4 . 3/6/2017
This was a fantastic chapter! I'm so happy that Regina and Robin talked things out. I loved that Robin was patient and understanding while also being honest that Regina's action did hurt him. I also loved that he made Regina laughed. I've missed him! Their conversation at the stairs was also great. Regina admitting that she wasn't good at being vulnerable was a great character moment for her. I really liked that Robin told Regina that he wanted to have a bigger role in Robyn's life and that Regina explained that she just wanted them all to be safe. It was wonderful to see them renegotiate their relationship in this odd situation. I loved the ending! It gave me hope that everything will be okay. Can't wait for the next chapter!
soligblomma chapter 4 . 3/6/2017
Wonderful chapter. It must be so hard for all of them but I have a feeling they will figure it out. Robin is so awfully understanding, I can imagine it makes it all even harder. Already can't wait for the next chapter, I'm curious where you're going with this :)
joyndoug97 chapter 4 . 3/5/2017
This was such a nice chapter! Working out their issues but in the way we love Robin and Regina to interact!
NationWide33 chapter 3 . 2/24/2017
I think this story will kill me
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »