Reviews for Chimera
spiralnebulaM31 chapter 3 . 2/1/2017
Once again I'm amazing by your writing, I loved this chapter so much! And once again it was heartbreaking, but the way you wrote the distance between Regina and Robin was beautiful and believable. I loved that you played with both the physical and emotional distance and the way both affected the relationship they once had. I loved that among all that happened, Regina's feelings of love and admiration for Robin were obvious, even though she was hurt by the situation. I loved the little moments that showed the everyday life of Regina's family, their routine and bond. I'm wondering if Regina and Robin have talked about Roland, because I don't think they could not talk about him, and I'm curious to see if he'll show up in this story. And I'm looking forward to reading more, to see what will happen, to see how Regina and Robin will handle everything.
spiralnebulaM31 chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
This chapter was so beautiful! Of course utterly heartbreaking, but so beautifully written. You had me crying from the second paragraph and then when I thought it was over the tears where there again (literally, because apparently Robin's death and your wonderful writing can do that to me). I loved the way you described Regina's conflicted emotions throughout the chapter, her anger, love and sadness when it came to Robin, and her love for Henry and Robyn. I loved the way she thought about Robin, the way she knew him which was obvious here. I loved getting a glimpse of her relationship with a more grown up Henry. I loved that above all she put Robyn's happiness, even when she felt like she wouldn't be happy with Robin not really being there. I liked her interaction with Emma, it's the friendly and supportive kind of interaction I expected to see of those two women after all those years. I loved that through it all you kept Regina's character intact, and yet she appeared a bit different, but the right amount of different, the way she would be after five years and after having been through what she's been through. The ending of the chapter made me emotional once more, when Robyn said that Robin was looking at Regina, when she could finally see him, when she heard his voice. I wasn't prepared, just like Regina. Those last moments were beautiful.
crazyaunt chapter 3 . 1/16/2017
OMG! How haven't I read it before? It's amazing! it's angst and made me suffer with them and I had my eyes tearing up during the whole story. I enjoyed every word of this fic. Great job!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
sad!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2017
Fuck they can't touch this is so fucking sad I'm so upset I love this story holy shit you're amazing
filmyfurry chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
Amazing chapter as always! I really enjoyed it even if it broke my heart into a million pieces. The moment leading up to the scene where she tried to touch him was very well-written! You captured Regina's complicated feelings perfectly. I had a feeling that Robin would be some sort of ghost or spirit but it was still heart-breaking when her hand passed right through him. When I read this chapter last night, I confessed that I was angry at Regina for treating Robin the way she did. But after thinking about it, I understood where she was coming from. Apart from Robyn's safety, I think that she's afraid that this is going to be temporary and that Robin would be gone and she's going to hurt again so she's trying not to get attached. However, I think she's being a little unfair and she's not looking at this situation from Robin's perspective. He's back but not really back. No one can touch him. The people that he loves have moved on with their lives, he's not with his son and now he being accused of not thinking about his daughter's safety (again, I agree with Regina's argument but still). It's gotta be hard being stuck as a ghost or spirit, not being able to do anything and now causing pain to his loved ones. It was hard seeing them fight and hurt each other. You did a great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lala Kate chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
This is killing me, I hope you know. They're together, but not together, and that had to be torture.
phoenixshine chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
Ok now... this hurts. Like it actually, physically HURTS! *cries and cries and cries* Goddamn it, I can understand where Regina is coming from and I'm beginning to think that her anger is based on more than she lets out, but IT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS PAINFUL TO SEE THEM HURT EACH OTHER THIS WAY! I can't deal with that! :'(
And then there's Henry. Good old grown up Henry who is just the perfect son and who has Regina LIFT UP ON HER TOES TO KISS HIM ON THE FOREHEAD OMG!:O Seriously girl, so many feels SO MANY FEELS and this is only the beginning!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
If Regina doesn't want Robin in her life anymore, she should tell him that, it would be easier. He can continue to be the father of his daughter, he doesnt have to live in a place where he doesn't know if he is welcome anymore.
soligblomma chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Oh this broke my heart. The moment she grabbed right through him I was gone. I totally understand her hesitation and why she puts distance between them. I also understood why she's so mad that they let Robin pick up his daughter. He's a ghost! Yes, he's her father, but if something would happen he can't protect her. Oh my poor babies, I want to hug them and wrap a blanket around them.
Wonderfully written as always, so beautiful (the Regal Believer moment was wonderful), yet so painful.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 2 . 1/4/2017
finally she gets to see him!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Maybe Her dad's spirit?
joyndoug97 chapter 3 . 1/4/2017
Ouch - what a heartbreaking situation! What a genius idea, no matter how heartbreaking.
outlawqueen16 chapter 3 . 1/4/2017
This is heart breakingly beautiful
filmyfurry chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
This was a fantastic chapter! You described Regina's complicated feelings about Robin's presence very well. The scene where she saw the feather and broke down was my favourite scene of the chapter. Everything was so painful but so good. Robin (through Robyn) asking Henry to check on Regina made me cry because it was such a Robin thing to do. The ending though! I just have so many questions! Like why is Robin's soul (I'm assuming that what he is) here now after five years? What happened? Where was he? How did he come back? Why can only Robyn see him at first? Can Regina touch him? Most importantly, will be he staying? I can't wait for more!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »