Reviews for Chimera
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Holy shiiiit what an ending! If this were a sci fi show then we'd be building up to the part where the alien entity seduces Regina and slowly starts sapping her life force haha. Hopefully you're thinking more along the lines of a happy(ish) ending! ;) this is a really cool concept, can't wait to see where you take it :)
joyndoug97 chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
This chapter! So many emotions! I loved it!
Listhefan chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
NOOO YOU CANNOT END IT LIKE THAT! BUT YET YESSS SHE'S SEEING HIM!

I have so many questions! Like for how long will the spell work? How could Robyn start seeing him? Is it her magic? How can we bring Robin back for real? Will you even do it in this story? I don't know! But I'm in love with this fic and I'm sure gonna wait to find out ;)

Oh, and your describing of Regina reaction and conflict feelingsl? SO ACCURATE! You did justice to the character

Thanks for sharing this with us (and excuse English mistakes, bit my mother tongue)
Connie chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Ok... I am really, really hoping you continue with this. I'm caught up. You write beautifully and capture the characters extremely well. It's hard to find writers that actually capture the canon "voice" of the characters. You have. I hope this note encourages you to continue writing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
outlawqueen16 chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
You just had to leave it there didn't you?! Just to make us want more...well it worked! Love this fic. Def different than anything out there.
phoenixshine chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
WHERE ARE ALL THE REACTION GIFS WHEN I NEED THEEEEEEEEEEEM? Jackie OMG what are you doing? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? He's back and she can see him and she had a breakdown and was yelling at him and I LOVED THAT SO MUCH, and Henry is so awesome and I can't stop writing incoherent words cause this was AMAZIIIIIIIIING! Damn it girl, get a job on the show and make this reach our screens pleaaaaaaaaaaaase *cries*! Regina can see him now, I CAN'T EVEN BYEEEEEEEEEE! Bless bless bless!
glindalovesshoes chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Wow that's a turn I didn't expect the story to take. Holy cannoli it was super intense and emotional let me tell you. I loved Regina's breakdown and how Robin tried to give her hope. I'm so glad she burned the feather and yelled at him. He kind of deserves it.
This chapter was really good in all regards. I can't wait to see what else you're up to and how it'll go now that she sees him. What kind of spell did she use? Can she touch him? Thanks so much for writing
RegalDreamer chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Fuck I'm crying.
It was so fucking heartbreakingly perfect and I swear, when I saw you updated I almost screamed if it wasn't 1am where I live. I loved the first chapter, I dare to say it was the best first chapter I ever read and even re-read it (which I never do) I don't know how many times now. I'll be waiting for the next chapter c:
ccastilleja chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Omg this made me cry! So good!
spiralnebulaM31 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
That was amazing! It was incredibly well written and in character; I could see Regina's voice clearly throughout the story, I could feel what you described that she felt. I loved all the details you used, all the descriptions of the incidents that Regina chose not to notice in the beginning. You gave littley Robyn a unique character and she seemed to be cute and smart. I loved that you mentioned that the went to the Enchanted Forest often to visit Roland. And I loved loved loved the ending, so touching and perfect, although it has left me wanting more!
HeroineGauddess chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
So good, need more! Please continue (:
glindalovesshoes chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I only had to read the description of your story and I was already totally in love with it. I love your idea and I adore what you're doing with it. Honestly, I don't mind that the wicked witch is dead and this fantastic however I am wondering where Henry is at the moment. That almost car accident really scared and I thought for a moment something bad had happened however I was glad to hear that Robyn is all right. I was really hoping for Robin Hood to be her imaginary friend and now I am happy to hear that it is! This was a really great start for a story and I can't wait for the rest. Thank you so much for writing!
darveysvirtue chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAASE CONTINUE THIS!
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This was amazing! I've missed your writing very much! I have no love for Zelena but I really liked the way you wrote about her. "True love is sacrifice and , it seems, the foundation of their family history." - this made me sad because when you think about how Regina first thought of True Love as being 'magic' compared to now... It's just heart-breaking. I loved the little hints that you dropped throughout the story before the big reveal of the identity of Robyn's 'imaginary friend', for example, the falling feather before Robin saved Robyn from the car. Regina's reaction to Robyn having an imaginary friend was wonderfully written as well! It broke my heart to see Regina blaming herself for this even though it wasn't her fault at all. I loved that Robin is still taking care of Regina and Robyn even from the afterlife (or whatever/wherever he is now). Bless him for making Robyn change her ice-cream favour lol. "And he didn't want you to hurt again." - WHY MUST YOU BREAK MY HEART THIS WAY? I hope that there's more of this story because I'm really loving this idea!
NationWide33 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Okay so my heart is broken, please continue!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »