Reviews for Chimera
diannemarfil chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
This us great!
outlawqueenbey44 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Aight. Listen Here. You wanna drop bombs like this, give a girl some warning cause mah heart and mah soul are still in a fragile place and then you go and write something like this where I am all ooey gooey inside and it's adorable and sweet, and I can picture Robin playing with his daughter outside and saving her from a car and telling her that rocky road is way better than pistachio (which by the way ewww Robyn that's a gross flavor)...I mean I can only handle so much fluffy fluff in a day and this may have just tipped over my quota.
signed - an OQ fan that is a puddle of goop on the floor right now.
joyndoug97 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
My heart! Robin's watching over them!
phoenixshine chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek but WHYYYYYYYYYY END IT THERE? It's soooo good girl, so damn good but you got me all worked up to find out what happens next! hahahah I know, I'm impossible, but I loved this so much! In general I'm in love with the idea of Robyn having her dad as an imaginary friend, makes him feel so much closer to her and Regina than everyone believes... le sigh... Thank you so much for sharing this!
the-notsoevil-queeen chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
this was so beautiful! I love Regina raising baby Robyn, and God that imaginary friend stabbed me right in the heart. sweet Robin, looking after his girls. this is perfect!
nonsequiturvy chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
First of all, I love that you just dropped a fic bomb in the middle of the night. Second of all, this was just lovely. I loved settling into the summer with these two - it felt so easy and natural and made me want to grow up with this child.

The way you slipped in the first reference of Robin - the butterfly, and saving her, and can he come home with us please? - was so smoothly done I almost missed it. And even though I knew where this was headed, I felt Regina's panic, and confusion, and fear and desire to burn down the playground (though that part also made me chuckle). The moments leading up to the reveal made me so anxious, and then the last three words were worth everything.

When I read it back through a second time all I could think about was the story from Robin's POV - him being able to spend time with his daughter however he can, while also keeping a quiet unseen eye on his Regina - and now I need you to write me all the sequels or I may perish. Thank you and well done!
soligblomma chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I really really love this. They seem to have a calm life, and Peanut is loved and cherished. I wonder if Robin will talk to her through Robyn. The ice cream scene was so cute, even with this judging couple there. And Snow is principale, that's cool! And she's worried about Robyn as well. If there's a second part to this, I'm really looking forward to it :)
Ella chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Wow! It's beautiful! I hope you'll continue this story! I wish Robyn called Regina mommy, but it's okay. Update soon!
Starscythe chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
YAS. I LOVE THIS. MAKE THIS A THING.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4