Reviews for Fang and Thorn: Defiance
merendinoemiliano chapter 6 . 5/5
Update soon, please
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
A need more of this paring
LightJakRises chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
Nice work.

I'm curious to see if Cardin could step up to the plate and be a decent starter threat to Adam. I was confused about Weiss being at the meeting because most of her actions in the second make sense if she wasn't.
CrimsonMan50 chapter 9 . 11/14/2017
For the first time, I'm seriously considering black sun, if TorchBlake doesn't work out. Since the synopsis made it clear that Black Star Dragon Bull isn't going to be a thing. Of course, we could always see some more of that steamy CoffeeXOzpin action.
merendinoemiliano chapter 9 . 11/14/2017
Hello, Shandromand, glad to see you again. The chapter is pretty good and i loved how Cardin was humiliated(more or less) and how Ruby is making more present her authority(yes, as much i like Weiss she deserved a little of it). I can't wait to see next chapters and some of your headcanons(if you want to talk about theories, i'm free). Keep up the good work and see you later.

P.s. very happy to don't see harem. Let's erase them to the fandom
authorofthefall chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
Correct me if I'm wrong ,but isn't Adam's semblance like Yangs?
Military17 chapter 9 . 11/14/2017
Yay a new chapter! Thank you for the update
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2017
A Adam Taurus harem with yang ruby wiess and pyrrha
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2017
Bro. Why'd you tease the pairings? Now it's obvious where the romance'll be and there won't be flings! _

Also yay for a different and jealous Pyrrha. I havent seen that... ever and I guess thats good on your side.
LightJakRises chapter 8 . 9/23/2017
I'm liking the addition of Master Skrin and hope she pops up down the road.

Adam thinking about a part time job and his sessions with Glynda have a Persona vibe to them. I was expecting to hear the Social link jingle in the background.

nice work
charliekiller124 chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
I think you should continue with new chapters. This story doesn't really require editing so i don't think you need to fix what small mistakes you believe you made. The issue this story truly suffers from is sticking too close to canon. The events of initiation should not have happened at all.

Putting Adam in Blake's place created a butterfly effect on a scale so much larger than what happens in time travel stories. He's a completely different person from Blake. He's going to make different choices than Blake did in canon and thats what causes the butterfly effect.

This is an excellent story. Your writing skills are superb, and you don't lack for imagination but Adam's placement changes everything. Realistically, this story should have veered far off canon from the start. Now, the beginning of this fic can be overlooked, but you have to figure out where this fic is going in the future if you haven't already. If it even slightly resembles canon, then you might need to go back and figure something else, something new. The future of this fic relies on your imagination.
phoenixphire93 chapter 8 . 8/26/2017
new chapters please!
merendinoemiliano chapter 8 . 8/26/2017
Hello, i'm emiliano733 again, i lost my facebook account on the site and i logged with google. Good luck with all of your work, i hope you will update soon. Regarding the chapters, maybe simply change Aura Penetration with Adam's canon semblance, moonslice, and make some change when the show will give us sone more answers about charachters' background (finally). Keep up the good work and see you later.
Military17 chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
It's very good news that you will be continuing this story but honestly idk myself which I would like more, you just keep the story going or go back and make the current chapters more detailed . I'll just let you/others decide. Thank you for this story.
CrowSkull chapter 7 . 5/9/2017
It's a really nice fic... I'm deeply interested, hope you countinue it soon, really waiting to see single strokes in some crazy fights and see the team attacks at work... Getting ahead of myself aren't I... Well hope you continue it's a very well done reversal and I also like the way you describe the action and the way Adam thinks.

The lack of battlefield omnipresence in the battlefield as in describing every single mive everyone does and mostly putting the fight trough his eyes is really good and refreshing, if you ask me the only thing it needs is special extra detail to help keep the tension...

I don't know, write however you feel comfortable and satisfied enough with, I'm also really interested to see how RWAN is different from RWBY in team dynamic, Blake is fast, misleading and oportunistic while Adam is swift, precise and can practically One Shot, he might seem more viable but this is a reversal so he's not quite the master yet, a way to develop him I guess would be to adress the weaknesses charachters like him have which with him being a precise one stroke fighter and also a bull, I'm pretty confident that his weakness should be tunel vision.

It makes sense, since he seems to be the kind of guy too distracted in that one shot that he either fucks it up, doesn't see one attack coming, or he can't symply find alternative openings because he's simply too concentrated on one, that and also I don't think classical one strokes are the most effecient againts multiple enemies and that can also go side to side with the tunel vision problem...

Well I guess those are my suggestions, hope to see more from this fic soon :)