Reviews for The Wooing Of Draco malfoy
darysnape chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
I was sad but amazing :) thank you by update
Wolvie26 chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
wonder what's goin to happen next? I was at my mans for the weekend and he don't have the internet that's why I haven't been around lately. can't wait for the next update!
IrisNam chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
Oh dear... this chapter had started off so sweetly...
Hopefully it won't take Harry too long to heal Draco :)
IrisNam chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Chapter 5 was very heartbreaking, but it's also good and necessary for Harry to know and understanding how much Draco had and still suffered from his awful behaviour in the past.
Chapter 6 is sweet and lovely to see the improvement between our beloved pair. But somehow I feel things won't be as smooth as this chapter.
Anyways, I love this story and can't wait to read more! Well done and thank you!
darysnape chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
It was sad but amazing :)
Wolvie26 chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
I wonder what all Harry will have to do to earn Draco's trust back! can't wait to see what happens next!
darysnape chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
:) I love it thank you, by update
chenchuuu chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
okay, in chapter 3 i thought harry will be surprised seing draco back to his sanity, bcs if im not mistaken, the last time harry saw draco is when he was taken to the azkaban and draco still insane. But i see that u didnt write for that kind of emotion, and harry seems knew draco is already sane. next in chapter four, draco possesiveness and i can understand that, well i hope he can forgive harry so they can to love each other...TT, ur update is so fast, but pls recheck bcs there r lot of typos. okay thx!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
love your stories so much! glad to see this updated!
Wolvie26 chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
I see Harry driving Draco up the wall cause he can't go any where. not by bugging him, but just by been restless..lol! can't wait to see what happens next!
chenchuuu chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
i feel pity to rose, she doesn't deserve such a life. but hey snape is the one who tell mione to leave healing if im not wrong, well maybe he was saying that bcs he let the angry out of him. hope from this one step, everything will back to normal and everyone get their happy life. next pls!
Wolvie26 chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
can't wait to see what happens next!
chenchuuu chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
A sequel! Sooo, the story focused on draco malfoy finally, it seems draco needs to bring his dignity as a malfoy back, and pansy i can't believe u done that! maybe she still angry bcs draco not with her anymore...hmmm...okay Im happy that the truth has been revealed, hope ppl change their views to draco. nice starting, but there are typos here and there and double words as well, hope u can check that. can't wait for next update! x3
IrisNam chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
A lovely start for a sequel!
Even thought Harry deserves what he's getting, it's still heart breaking to see him like this...
I really hope Harry will be able to win Draco's forgiveness and heart again!
Give Harry a hard time but...wishing for a happy ending.

Thank you so much for writing a lovely story;)
Wolvie26 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
love it so far! can't wait to see how this unfolds!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »