Reviews for Night Bise
skyebugs chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
"If there was, it was probably a 37-letter German word, and Ashley probably knew what it was." LOL, I loved this. I also really liked Shapeley's musings. Unhusband indeed! Thanks for the update.
lostrocket chapter 15 . 12/23/2017
My grievance is that it ends! Either that or that the woman fainting interrupts a potential burgeoning MOMENT, but I suppose it would be a little harsh to get mad at her...Well. Also, go jump off a ship, Shapely.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2017
It's a such wonderful story! I'm so glad you can go on updating it.
Kat8137 chapter 14 . 10/11/2017
Believe you me -i have tried not poke for an update but can't hold it in anymore! I hope there is more soon really really soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2017
so good! i love the movie and yr spin on it! carry on please!
skyebugs chapter 14 . 8/17/2017
Ohh, I had always assumed "bise" was from the French "bise," as in "kiss"! That's nice to know. (Though obviously the story should have been called Gone with the Bus :D )

Nice twist on the mutual grandchildren line. I like how Scarlett decides she'd de facto thinking of Ashley by traveling towards him, so she doesn't really need to bother thinking about him more. Very Scarlett, very adorable and very encouraging. I also liked that Gerald is starting to get worried and masking it with giving orders/generally being impatient. I could see that.

You...might get your wish sooner rather than later.
lostrocket chapter 14 . 8/17/2017
at least you didn't call them mules

ANYWAY

The description of the office is a nice touch ;) Wilkerson/Lovington is a parasite, spot-on. Will wins Employee of the Month every month! Ok, so, the "we" slip is obviously a callback to "mutual grandchildren" but I love what you've done with it here, the internal reckoning she has after she says it. It's a lovely little moment and a nice building block...
skyebugs chapter 13 . 8/4/2017
How adorable! I loved the lines from the novel too! Loved even better that all the poison was taken out of them, and that Rhett is being charmed despite himself.
Twilighternproud chapter 13 . 8/4/2017
Lovee lovee loveee it
lostrocket chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
I just love the little lines you slipped in to play off the novel - very drunk and drunker still, yes indeed! Hello Eleanor and Rosemary, lol. I just really want to watch this movie. Not the real movie, this Scarlett and Rhett one!
1life2ROCK chapter 12 . 8/2/2017
Oh Scarlett never examining her feelings too closely. Lovely chapter!
Kinderby chapter 12 . 7/31/2017
Hi guest! I have not abandoned IAA; I'm just trying to get further ahead before I post again, so I don't catch up to myself! I'm glad you're enjoying this in the meantime.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2017
I adore your story! Its humorous and mood uplifting. Please update soon! Hope, you wont abandon your other story "If after all", I love it pretty much too!
lostrocket chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
A dragon, eh? Poor Scarlett, has no idea what to do when she sees a line, haha. Well the highlight of this installment is their little too-close-for-comfort show on the porch. The determination to SHOW someone something about her, rather than simply BEING her, is very Scarlett. I'm sure this isn't the last time her efforts will go awry ;P
skyebugs chapter 12 . 7/29/2017
Oh my goodness, how adorable! I love this trope of pretend marriage and they're perfect for it. And I love the frequent posting!