Reviews for One Last Chance - Revisited
anglictash chapter 16 . 9/2
Is Edward from Germany or England in this story. He said that Emmette came over from America?
anglictash chapter 13 . 9/2
Bellas getting me very upset cause I'm married for 20yrs and I won't take that shit how Emmett behaves from my husband. When we're over we're over but it's fiction I'll forgive her.
anglictash chapter 1 . 9/2
Sorry to be twiwhore but I read the summary of this story first not here the original and only when I got into it I noticed I didnot know the names. I stop reading one time, sorry(hides my face) then I saw it was twific now so here I am. Now I understand the first chapter, I can't do it unless it's twific.
i heart clash chapter 34 . 8/18
Hello! Greetings from Japan! Loved your story of E & B! Thanks for the lovely read :)
Elle Whitecap chapter 34 . 8/4
Aww I loved this story! I’d love a part 2
harkie5 chapter 34 . 7/19
Great story! I loved it! Thank you!
iambeagle chapter 34 . 4/4
ew what is his mom's problem! bitchhhh I guess she did apologize. But ugh - no meddling, MOTHER!

and that's the end! Aw. Beautiful story, Rahnnie! I'm so glad he got the surgery and like he said - now he can use his energy to focus on her and them (while obviously still focusing on soccer) but he won't be in pain 24/7 which is such a relief! I hope they're happy and he's healthy and they have little soccer babies now and he's the soccer coach for his kids' team, and that bella's there on the sidelines with the second baby on her hip, watching in awe as he coaches the little tikes! maybe I'm sick too hahah thank you thank you thank you!
iambeagle chapter 33 . 4/4
Oh, Edward. Yes, be patient now! You have to heal and rest and it will take timeeeeeee but I'm sure he's going to exceed every expectation and be out of there sooner than anyone else lol he's sigh a fighter, but he's stubborn AF! can't wait for him to be 100% so they can be 100% together heheh no holding bacccckkk
iambeagle chapter 32 . 4/4
yayyyyyyyyyyyy HAPPY SIGH. Their bath, their I love you's - his second chance with her and his second chance at a gold medal - I love them, I love HIM, I'm so happy they got their HEA and he'll heal and have her by his side because he deserves the best!
iambeagle chapter 31 . 4/4
"She stays:" - hell yes she does! She'll take care of our baby and heal him and help him through recovery and surgery and he'll come back stronger as ever - I mean, he needs to be healthy and well if he's going to teach their kids how to play soccer right? still bummed they lost, but it is what it is. wah.
iambeagle chapter 30 . 4/4
omgggggg they didn't win? noooo how heartbreaking. all the struggle the pain the torture the - all of it! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
iambeagle chapter 29 . 4/4
him playing soccer with the kids to make their dreams come true even tho he's in pain - goodbye goodbye goodbye !
iambeagle chapter 28 . 4/4
FINALLLYYYYY and it was so perfect and also so much pleasure and pain from him and he loves her and FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss just beautiful
iambeagle chapter 27 . 4/4
OMG YOURE MAKING HIM SLEEP ON THE M-FING COUCH!

Why do you hate me Rahnnie why do you hate me
iambeagle chapter 26 . 4/4
they're so in love so sweet, so tender, he's the best date, DID HE DONATE THE 1.5 MILLION EUROS? ineed to knowwwwww and how DARE he even entertain the idea of NOT staying with her tonight! Like come ON get in through your thick skull - BE TOGETHER ALREADY!