Reviews for The True Journal of Human Things
IExist chapter 4 . 6/28/2019
its 2019 and im still upset about this.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2019
*stabs forks in eyes
NBoss01 chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
Are you ready to return?
A Random Reader chapter 4 . 9/8/2017
It's been a year and a half plus since you last updated this. I recently discovered this, and looking at the number of stories which are being recently updated, I hope you will begin updating this.
Nam chapter 4 . 8/19/2017
I hope to see this return soon! It's good
rachel chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
I really love this story and have been reading it since chapter one (of the prequel) You are an amazing writing and really creative! But I sort of blame you for making stay up until 2:00 in the morning to finish reading this... anyways byee
Vampire Tails chapter 4 . 1/22/2017
Woah!
This... I don't think I have any words. I'm so glad I decided to come back to Resurrection. That last chapter MADE my day. But, anyway, this is REEAAALLY dark and heavy. And aww, Wendy and Ford.. that's adorable; and Ford went completely insane, it seems.. can't blame him though...
And poor Mabel. She's seemed to have lost her spirits. I was half-expecting Bill to appear, but heh. One can only hope.
And oh my god. Wonder what is going on with Dipper. And/or Bill Cipher for that matter.
But that'll have to wait until the hiatus lifts, and I can't wait for that! but, um, do your best! Oh, and wonderful story so far!
((And, yes, yes you are evil.. in a good way.))

((Also, to another reviewer, Wendy was 15 during the series. She would be 21 or 22 right now. Not 24.))
Myne0 chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
Oh. Well. At least you're coming back to it! And ofc the reason for hiatus is not like a health or irl issue
I do look forward to the return, maybe I'll see you in your other stories
Musseta13 chapter 4 . 12/8/2016
Estaré esperando (aunque sea lo último que haga)... tu secuela es bastante interesante, sin mencionar que me gusto el anterior (como desarrollaste la historia y mostraste una nueva faceta de aquel AU) y pues esperare (espero que sepas español, o que tengas un buen traductor :P...)
Bootes-'D'-Huntsman chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
Aaand there goes chapter 3, finally Mabel! :D Then all that joy and relief took a Sad turn.. I swear it gets more and more emotional in every chap. Poor Mabes, Ressurection ended with a hopeful note that got me hoping that maybe, Mabel will be A-okay buut the pain of losing her twin, her other half, yeah even someone like her can only bear too much.

And those flowers man, I swear the little details you put really adds a great deal to the overall impact. And I found myself having to take a break reading, cause the funeral really wrenched my gut.. It's so saad man T_T

Three chaps down and I'm back to the one thing I loved the most of reading Ressurection; the feeling of uncertainty, like being filled with questions yet the only answer is in some sort of a dark shadowy basement and the only choice you have of ever getting it is venturing further down the rabbit hole.. Oh yeah..

What really happened to Dipper?

:O
SpaceDimentio chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
;-;
CC chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
"Sequel to reserection? No...it can't be-"

*checks author*

"Oh- OHHH"

*cries tears of joy*

THANK YOU THANK YOU I'M SO CURIOUS TO SEE HOW THSI ALL TURNS OUT AGGH I know Bill Cipher knows who he is but there's this odd off care that he had toward Mabel- it's a bit odd that he's more-than-delighted to see her when weridmagedon comes, and he has yet to consume her soul. Maybe just a another chess-piece, maybe a little bit of something else.
Myne0 chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
Oh, Mabel...
So if it's not Bill, and not Dipper, who it

...does she communicate with Bill at all? By the sounds of it, I guess not? It didn't sound the most definitive though, like why would Wendy ask Mabel, as if she knew? And I guess she's not chill enough to summon him and well, see if it were him heheh... Speculation, speculation.
Good excuse to not turn in art assignment "Emergency family reunion with dead bro(?)"
Bootes-'D'-Huntsman chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
On the first chap I was like-

"Just what the hell happened to Ford?!"

On the second again I was like-

"Just what the hell happened to Ford?!"

A lot could happen in six years, and I love this chap not just because it continues to churn my mental state inside out, but also the feels man.. It's nice to see the same old looney town after all those years, but boy do I can't help the sudden rush of nostalgia on that one, and it's really sad to how hard the Mystery Shack has fallen off from grace...

The talk between Wendy and Ford was really nice, I swear that barely happened in the show aaand it's cool to see how their interaction contrasts with the way she and Stan would be around each other. I don't know it's just really fun seeing two people that never talked in canon actually have a chat.

Bill is back.. Ford is paranoid.. And the blood shall flow freely~

And boy do I don't feel safe XD
Myne0 chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
6 years, huh? So Wendy's 24? And Mabel done with high school... Oh man how was that life like without her sib? :(
It's nice to see Wendy getting used to it, and becoming friendly with Ford; unexpectedly nice :)
Now... Yes Wendy and us would like to seeee
(Oh but the summary says Wendy doesn't believe him... Aaahhh and yeah, Mabel's got a (cool) strange little relationship with him... Her soul.. Possibly him visiting and telling her stuff.. Aa, I am excite :)))