Reviews for Arcane Land
SilverOnlyReads chapter 5 . 9/14
Well I have read and re-read your stories because they are wonderful. I even bought both your books and finished those, both wonderful. You write with such passion, to the point that I as the reader feel I'm actually there in your story, wishing I could be in that world. I hope you update this story soon, please don't leave us hanging, I miss your AU Legolas and his friends. Thank you for these most amazing stories.
thrndlwood chapter 2 . 5/28
Great chapter!
thrndlwood chapter 1 . 5/28
The beginning is really captivating. Can't wait for another chapter. I am so happy that you decided to write a sequel. Thank you!
thrndlwood chapter 5 . 5/10
I really love your story thank you for writing! Hope you will update soon
ErosionSunset chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
:( come back! I miss reading this! I couldn’t find your Facebook anymore!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
Eagerly awaiting a new update! This is the great fan fiction series I’ve ever read!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
I ran out of story! What will happen? ...Will they survive? Will they win?Will they find loves?...Please update soon, it is getting close to a year now! ...
Whyamiobsessed chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
Would love an update!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
So interested in this second story! Very intriguing! I like how you realistically did not make Legolas and his family very close now that they have accepted and forgiven each other, there is a growing period and I appreciate you're way of writing it. Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2017
It's really lovely .Looking forward to see legolas emotional development and growth as a captain. Elladan's budding romance too.
ErosionSunset chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
I totally forgot I have an account that I can review with until just now.

P.S this is Nina :)
Nina chapter 5 . 3/30/2017
Ah! I can't binge read anymore! I'm not a patient person but now I must practice patience!
Nina chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
Yay! So happy!
Nina chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
Finally some real drama!
Nina chapter 2 . 3/30/2017
We need a little romance! I'm so excited to keep reading. It's 4:45am over here!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »