Reviews for Arcane Land
DoctorDonna77 chapter 5 . 1/29
I love your stories. I know you are now publishing your novels, have purchased some. I know its 4 years late but please finish this though. I love your Legolas, his strength, compassion and honour. Also the pictures you paint with your words whether its the ciy, the forest or Legolas or one of his company are glorious. Thank you.. now for Book one of The Silvan Saga
thenightwalker677 chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
Tempted to read this..but my heart can't take anymore cliff hangers :D
3326freespirit chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
Please update soon! I am emotionally invested! I have reread all of these too few chapters! Loved The Silvan and am so excited to read more of this story too!
SilverOnlyReads chapter 5 . 9/14/2018
Well I have read and re-read your stories because they are wonderful. I even bought both your books and finished those, both wonderful. You write with such passion, to the point that I as the reader feel I'm actually there in your story, wishing I could be in that world. I hope you update this story soon, please don't leave us hanging, I miss your AU Legolas and his friends. Thank you for these most amazing stories.
mystarlight chapter 2 . 5/28/2018
Great chapter!
mystarlight chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
The beginning is really captivating. Can't wait for another chapter. I am so happy that you decided to write a sequel. Thank you!
mystarlight chapter 5 . 5/10/2018
I really love your story thank you for writing! Hope you will update soon
ErosionSunset chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
:( come back! I miss reading this! I couldn’t find your Facebook anymore!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
Eagerly awaiting a new update! This is the great fan fiction series I’ve ever read!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
I ran out of story! What will happen? ...Will they survive? Will they win?Will they find loves?...Please update soon, it is getting close to a year now! ...
Whyamiobsessed chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
Would love an update!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
So interested in this second story! Very intriguing! I like how you realistically did not make Legolas and his family very close now that they have accepted and forgiven each other, there is a growing period and I appreciate you're way of writing it. Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2017
It's really lovely .Looking forward to see legolas emotional development and growth as a captain. Elladan's budding romance too.
ErosionSunset chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
I totally forgot I have an account that I can review with until just now.

P.S this is Nina :)
Nina chapter 5 . 3/30/2017
Ah! I can't binge read anymore! I'm not a patient person but now I must practice patience!