Reviews for Into the Night
Morrowing chapter 8 . 17h
Just a note about this chapter, you have Fox speak in an earlier scene when they discuss Shirou, but near the end Coco says that he can't speak.
MysticMauler chapter 10 . 10/14
I swear it would be nuts if Cinder turns out to be Miyu which I’m basing off the fact that of their physical characteristics and the fact that the author has her name listed in the tags.
barrytrey0430 chapter 10 . 10/12
So team Sniper? Because it sounds like team Sniper. Also, interesting how you are fleshing out Roman, it it from Canon or are you just making it yourself?
Cross69 chapter 10 . 10/8
I see this chapter is full of references
Cross69 chapter 10 . 10/8
Kazuma desu
AMurder0fCrows chapter 3 . 10/5
another nanny. another slave for the rwby cast to rely on *sigh*
FactorySmoke chapter 10 . 9/30
MHXX?!
Urtoryu chapter 8 . 9/30
This is not a fight between 2 groups of 4 people. This is a fight between a group of 4 and a group of 3 with a moveable machine gun cannon turret.
Also, as great of a strategy it was to shoot Yang's hair, Shirou should think twice before doing something that will perpetuate after the fight, social relationships are more important than a leg up in a fight you'll probably win anyways. But well, all ended good in the end with his magic fingers, so it's fine.

Blake did really well there considering she was far more tired. Exhaustion makes a huge difference in a fight, and she was fighting Shirou for quite a bit of time before that.

It's amazing how big of an asshole Shirou was in this fight. They did say this was the class the could let loose, but I think he took that a bit too far, it was almost like Archer was the one fighting there. See, that's what happens when you play games too much, he was so into his cards that he became like that.

I'm surprise Pyrrha didn't realize how flirty she always is with him, I guess she didn't even notice that Shirou shot an arrow trough her heart, if things keep going like this, she'll just melt into light really soon.
Yes, I just did make those jokes, if you have a problem with it then try meditating, talking to the cosmos might make you appreciate memes more.

That part with Velvet at the end, was the memory problem perhaps because Anesidora couldn't replicate a Noble Phantasm? That's my theory for now, but I'm not sure of it, as it should be able to just reproduce the physical form of the swords, it's not like it needs to replicate the magical part.
The Prime Cronos chapter 10 . 9/29
I liked the chapter, IT was quite the Setup For the conflict to come.
Urtoryu chapter 7 . 9/29
Shirou and Blake's relationship is really interesting, those moments with them are great.

I'm loving this fight. I found it weird when Ren took Crescent Rose from Ruby so easily, when she's far faster than him, and better in combat overall. But if you consider that she was panicked and Ren was (probably) completely calm because of his semblance, and you add in the surprise he had at the start of that short fight, it make complete sense that he could do it, as he had a big advantage in that situation.
I do think that a single shot shouldn't have taken Yang out for that long, even if it did trow her into the ceiling (which is already kind of a stretch), she should be able to come back down faster. Shirou's plan to abuse her short temper on the other hand was perfect. As strong as Yang is, that is a huge weakness of hers. (She seems to be better with that post volume 4, but this is during 1)

Also, for my last review I wrote earlier, I hate auto-correct. That was supposed to be "Lie"
Urtoryu chapter 2 . 9/29
Hey, their team name being SNPR bothers me because of the color naming rule, so after thinking for a bit, how about ENVL (anvil)? It perfectly fits Shirou's character and can fit the color naming rule by anvils immediately bringing the iron color to mind, like sun does with yellow. The only problem I have with it is that it uses 3 surnames and 1 first name (Emiya, Nikos and Valkyrie, withie being the only first name.)
What do you think?
Mehdude chapter 10 . 9/29
I am really enjoying your character interactions. Also really good characterization in general.

I have a theory, that Roman is robin hood figure. His new adautious roberies are pointedly odatious, so that VPD would investigate him. He wants Cinder caught.
Iseeaglitch chapter 5 . 9/26
Since it's been like what? A year or two minimum since you wrote up to 9 chapters, well I'm just gonna leave a review here cuz apparently I saw a "glitch" in the aura system, or at least Pyrrha did so u might wanna review and think bout what past u did or is gonna do since I haven't really seen much of the "glitch" in the aura system farther from this point. Least I think I haven't or I'm looking to deep into this, but yeah I recommend rereading and thinking bout ur story, but it's a great chapter tho
Star chapter 10 . 9/26
Gimme ur UID...will invite you to my serentea pot
Star chapter 10 . 9/25
Man!

When pyrha talked about home, I was thinking about the same quote that you wrote..what are the odds...

Also ..paimon? Lol