Reviews for Year of Wonder
Savanna chapter 8 . 6/20
Love it so please update soon!
JacobPhantom chapter 8 . 4/2
Please update your story soon!
Cjeanmonte10 chapter 8 . 2/25
please update I really like this
Wika0304 chapter 8 . 2/15
please update
Wolvie26 chapter 8 . 11/15/2017
can't wait to see what happens next!
mizzrazz72 chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
Harry is so cute.
geekymom chapter 8 . 11/8/2017
Great story!
GoodVibezzz chapter 2 . 10/30/2017
Tom's pet names for him make me smile
OO ZOO MAAA KII chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
ARE YOU STUPID YOU DONT EVEN USE CORRECT WORDING AT ALL YOU DONT PROOF READ EITHER I BET, STOP REREAD FIX AND CONTINUE
Gurgaraneth chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
Nice so far i like how the malfoys are nice and good with harry you made a misstake in chapter 7 were you said the know it all was talking then thant the muggleborn and ron were late and also in chapter 8 you have the ravenclaws and slytherins in defence together but hermine is in the class aswell be nice if luna and nevill are friends with harry and i dont think ginny would make a good friend looking forward to harry and toms relationship growing when tom gets a body and albus getting taken down hope the malfoys help free sirius
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
So is Tom and the Voldie in the D.A.D.A professor the same or do they have separate memories/mentions?

The Dursley's should be punished for child abuse, neglect, and theft... And Dumbledore to.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
I still would rather live with Andromeda then Malfoy I wouldn't be surprised if Malfoy didn't try to rob Harry blind if he was placed in charge of Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
I don't really like Ginny, more neutral as long as she keeps her distance... The Twins, Neville, and Luna would be good friends though I do t care what anyone says those kids have obviously been abused in one way or another.
Apollimia chapter 8 . 10/6/2017
I always come back to this story. I don't know, I really like the Slytherins like this. But I noticed something, in the Transfiguration class you wrote that Hermione was talking like the know-it-all that she is, and then in the middle of the class Ron enters with her? I just a little thing that I noticed, I had to read again all the paragraph to understand. But anyway, I really love the story. I just MELT when Tom is calling Harry pet names. And all the other Slytherins too. Its just to much sweetness for my body!
Anairafuji chapter 8 . 9/13/2017
Excelente historia, aunque aún no descifro si existirá un romance y quién será la pareja.