Reviews for Paging Dr Swan
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Loved every single character in this one... What a great plot line! I do hope you continue
moon shadow 31 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Love the story
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Oh my I hope this one becomes a full story I would love to read more I love it thank you
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Love this and really hope to have more of it. Plus my son's name is Connor, true story.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
So loved this hope you continue.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Not a real satisfying ending, unless,of course, you plan to continue it. Which would be great, I love mafiaward.
Honeybeemeadows chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Good luck!
Thank you for entering our contest!
HBM
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Quite a heart spark here
R
shaz308 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Great entry, could really see this expanded into a full blown story, looking forward to reading more. Good luck with the contest.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
First story I've read for the contest.

I was hoping for something with a more Autumn feel to it, and not a hospital decorated for Halloween and a kid wanting to go T-orT'ing.

I was also hoping for something more stand-alone, rather than trying to get an audience built up for the story that [OBVIOUSLY] will be continued.

A few typos, but they aren't so bad. The ones that stands out the most are the first-person references of this third-person story:

"she kept my voice motherly;"

"a small nod my way in understanding." Was it a small nod in Bella's way? Edward's?

And Conner has blue eyes at first, then they're green.

Probably won't get my vote for the contest, but I may start reading it once it's continued. Edward seems like a negligent parent (therefore, unlikeable). But, maybe it's just what we've got from this intro.

Good luck.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Enjoyable read. I need more.
twiclare chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Now, we have to have more of this one!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Great story! I hope you will continue after the contest ends
EVK70 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016