Reviews for Unsung Hero
steve chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
this is good. krillin should get more respect for his loyalty toward his friends.
gizmogal chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was good. Krillin is one of my top 5 characters and you're so right - He is the Unsung Hero.
Serena chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Beautiful, (sniff, sniff) just beautiful.
dark dragon 00 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
this is really good and accurate and i agree krillon or really Kuririn is an unsung hero go you.
bewize chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Nice summation. I often find that the best friend tends to be a marginalized character and that's not fair. Goku fought because he thought he could win. Krillin fought because he thought he should.
A Dreamers Death- Dead Account chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Brill like it I LOVE KRILLEN portrays Krillen as a hero
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Krillen is awsome_ so is ur story! Good job!
Orchideater chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Aw, that was really touching! I like Krillan too, he's a cutie. I hate how so many fans are nasty to him in their fics just cause he looks funny and doesn't have a Saiyan's power; and he always gets picked on in the actual show too. At least he gets a beautiful wife and a daughter in the end- that's what he wanted most in the first place.
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
*sniff* I LUV U KRILLIN! though not enuf to enter u into the race 4 m'affection : P
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I couldn't agree more. Kuririn might not be the strongest senshi, but he's all heart. Kudos to you for giving him the recognition he deserves!
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
You are absolutley good.
Ellen chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
That was wonderful! Poor selfless Krillen!
Thanatos Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Your right, he doesnt get the respect he deserves. Of course you have a nack at finding charactors like that, and then writing about them, now dont you? Anyway, it was really good! Keep up all the good work!
Ceestar chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I wasn't going to read it, just review it, saying it was good anyway, but I couldn't help myself, I read it, now I think it's even better! It's true, Krillin doesn't get all the attention he deserves, normally, he gets beaten up, and just lies there for the rest of the battle. I found out, Krillin has gotten killed most from the start of Dragon Ball all the way to the end of GT. It's really unfair, he's really strong for a human, Goku and the rest are ailens (well, good ones of course), he's only a human, probably, yeah, the strongetst human alive. Man, a toast, to the let's say, 'forgotten hero' (I know, it sounds as dumb as anything). GO KRILLIN HIP IP, HORRAY!
Suiren chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
That was beautiful! You're right, Krillen is an unsung hero. He might not be as strong as others, but he's noble.