Reviews for When Dawn meets dusk
LuHeaven chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
First, I think it is always great when someone decides to write about Galadriel and Celeborn, since they are both fascinating characters. On the other hand, it is tricky as well for we know little about them in canon, little how they talk or think or behave.
But I feel like this is quite out of canon. I can well imagine that there might have been tension between both of them, since they are both proud. But they are also wise, and I can't believe they would have talked so... childish, and aggressive. All of the elves.
Galadriel and Finrod are guests in Doriath, therefore they are not in the position to threaten anyone and the siblings were relatives to Thingol, so I think they would have been shown more kindness or at least respect.
Especially for Galadriel and Celeborn I feel like their "weapon of choice" would have been wit and not actual wrestling etc.
My opinion, and I just wanted to let you know, no personal offense please :)
Ameerah al-Azim chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
Great.
Melkor chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I thik i have read that story like 10 times, it so great, you have a lot of talent. I juste love the Celeborn/Galadriel. I kind of still hoping you will updates because I really enjoy this story. Anyway I wanted to tell you how great i find your work, Salut !
Veggiehead chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
Very good so far :) there are just a few points where things you write seem redundant... Here are some specific places:
"He was called back, jerking back as if struck by hot coals." (too many backs)
"The two travel weary travelers instantly straightened as they entered the luxurious throne room" (two travels...maybe change trabelers to wanderers or put weary instead of travel-weary)
Just some petty comments :)
topazolite chapter 12 . 5/14/2004
this is excellent! it is one of the best stories i've read. i know it's been a while but i do hope that this is continued.
Prophetic Fire chapter 12 . 1/19/2004
Aiey! It's been so long since I've read this! Woot! So perfectly woot! Happy! Happyhappy! Yay! *begins bouncing up and down in computer chair* Wonderful! Woot again! He! *continues bouncing long into the night*
Brunette at Door chapter 12 . 1/14/2004
Me:Here comes the bride...all dressed in white...
Glorfindel:SHUT-UP!
Me:But there's a wedding !And a lot of beers!
Denise chapter 12 . 1/6/2004
I've just finished reading your story and I love it. True it may not be canon, but it doesn't matter. It's really a lovely story and I hope you update soon.
Elfique chapter 12 . 1/4/2004
wow, apart from (i think, THINK) some confusion of family stuff in the noldor this was amazing. i really liked it and the 'comic relief' parts were great.
are you going to continue this?
please say yes!
ky chapter 12 . 12/29/2003
great story! Update soon!
twin03 chapter 12 . 12/22/2003
I like the direction you're taking this. It's a nicely written chapter. May I point out one small grammar change? "Try and fix" should be "try to fix" (Ereinion's braids). It doesn't hurt the story; I'm probably the only one to notice and that's just because I tend to be picky in my own writing. Thanks for a good chapter!
saint chapter 12 . 12/22/2003
:) very cool the taking away of her favourite toy line was funny :) I hope you updsate soon its a cool story
ky chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
please update soon! both of your stories are really really good
Iamme2 chapter 11 . 11/16/2003
I love this story.
Batsojopo chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
Uh-oh! Here come the Noldor! I like!