Reviews for Walk the Mirrored Path
Kagugu chapter 6 . 10/6
Plesse cindy chapter 7 . 10/5
Verry funny i can’t wait to read the next chapter
James018 chapter 7 . 10/1
I'm enjoying this story a lot. The characters are all excellent and fun to read. I can tell that even though you clearly don't like Ron and Dumbledore, you're avoiding bashing in favour of lighter moments and pushing the story along, which I respect a lot. And I'm glad you aren't rushing the Regulus/Holly aspect, a fourteen year old and eighteen year old dating is a bit much at this point in time. If there's a quibble I have with the story, it's that Holly, Hermione and Neville are overly mature for their age, but that's a common problem in Harry Potter fanfic: writing teenagers tastefully is hard!

All in all, great work and I look forward to the next chapter.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 9/27
That Omake is brilliant! And that moment between Sirius and Regulus (Leo?) was simply heartwarming!
afallenheart chapter 7 . 9/26
I can't wait to read what comes next!
Melikalilly chapter 7 . 9/10
I love this story
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 8/27
Excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 8/27
She kept the tiny dragon that's funny good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 8/27
Pretty excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 8/27
Interesting follow up chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 8/27
This was an interesting first chapter
Rubyia chapter 4 . 8/19
I was surprised in the change of dragon but this is much better of only because I'm familiar with Chinese dragon mythology. It made me so happy to see a rift on their role of honor and connection to wate!
Rubyia chapter 1 . 8/19
Ohohohoho! This looks really interesting so far. I especially like the ritual and symbolic plants.
good work