Reviews for The Game show of Jaune Arc's dating life
FunnyValentine567 chapter 17 . 8/6
this nigga jaune done turned into butcher with the "oi" I'm dead
mathb495 chapter 1 . 7/30
Pair Jaune up with Emilia from Re: Zero and I'll follow you forever
Guest chapter 20 . 7/13/2021
Do one with Weiss and winter mom Willow
guest chapter 18 . 6/13/2021
Tyrian Callows on the pipe organ somehow fits just perfectly
paleoboybostrom12 chapter 11 . 6/11/2021
grimm ruby
MrBean123 chapter 20 . 4/22/2021
Can one of the future contestants be a yandere Ruby or yandere someone else

Tbh I just want a yandere
Naruto-DXD6996 chapter 8 . 3/25/2021
Poor jaune...he'll die form either battling her or broken pelvis if the rating was m!
aaronmckinster12 chapter 20 . 3/18/2021
Author, this is probably one of the better fan fics on this site that I've found. So please come back if at all possible and grace us with thy story.
Steven chapter 2 . 2/14/2021
This is too good LOL
Guest chapter 20 . 1/9/2021
Please update soon
Razilian chapter 20 . 12/27/2020
Hi, I love your story and I really want to see what a date would be like, enter jaune and blake youkai version
Naruto-dxd6996 chapter 20 . 10/14/2020
Hhahahahaha I was waiting for that pic too show up! Also hilarious to see everyone reactions to it in the next chapter! If your still doing this than what about a character from naruto like maybe ino she could be for yang, or tsunade for Glynda, and maybe mei for pyrha, shizune for ruby! It be funny for rbwy cast reactions to facts about tsunade like her bust is real on that topic rangiku from bleach be fun, or yoruichi, Nel, kohaku, tier, just not orihime or sakura!
Random dude chapter 15 . 9/7/2020
SO EXCITED
Here is something that popped in my head as a random thought: Pirate Emerald, like, Pirates of the Caribbean Emerald. She comes out and RWBY Emerald is all, “Yeah! I look badass!” Only to have Cinder glare at her (cause Cinder Ella) and causes Emerald to back track.

I can’t tell you how excited I am to be reading this. This has honestly helped me so much to pull me out of a slump (thanks grad school) and I look forward to whatever you come up with next
Librarian chapter 20 . 9/3/2020