Reviews for Operation: TRUE LEADUH
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
So, no one can ever leave the KND cause of those extra packets (I blame Numbuh T for this)
Cool chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Nice, the KND arent just Sector V though, im suprised you looked back on operation L.i.c.e in this chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
They built the treehouse out of Nigel's house
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Cree gave her the hat I I love the reason you give
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow am I ever late for starting this story. 9, almost 10, years late! O.o well better really late than never reading this, so anyways...this is a really cool start! Evey one is in character too. Perfect! Absolutely perfect!;) really looking forward to reading the rest of this
CianieMoo chapter 26 . 7/17/2012
Omg...Best. Story. EVER!
MrDenim chapter 26 . 4/3/2012
First KND story I've read, best one yet.
deLattre chapter 26 . 2/8/2012
Wow, this story's excellent. Suspenseful, well-written, original, and with conversations that are believable. Just one issue, though: it doesn't seem like the question of Nigel's leadership competency is truly resolved. I mean sure, he's given Chad's title, but what about the problem that Nigel had at the beginning of the story? Namely, his tendency to accept information from thoroughly unreliable sources? Just a comment, although I might not have read carefully enough. Overall, though, great job.
numbuh 8 chapter 26 . 12/4/2010
great story, hope to see some more from ya in the future, hope ya make some just like this one, don't give up on any more things your think'in o' writin.
sandystar2k chapter 26 . 9/2/2010
yah numbuh one and five are together. great story!
sandystar2k chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
sandystar2k chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
i really like the dream and what it means,great at 15 fluff )
sandystar2k chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
wow poor numbuh one
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 26 . 2/12/2010
That was one of the greatest KND stories I have read! I love it! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Hyperguy chapter 26 . 6/16/2009
This was actualy my first story that I ever read on fanfiction. I got my account in in the early part of the year and forgot to write a review! Anyway, this stor was one of the very few stories that I have reread and wanted to thank you for being one of my insperations when I first started writing.

Thank alot!