Reviews for Serpentes
Hersheythegreat chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
Dan Felton! I see that name placement..Lmao I just stared when I noticed that.
Yoru-no-Akuma chapter 3 . 3/9/2019
I can't believe it's already finished... I really appreciated this story, it's a master piece!
proffessorbooksnstuffyay chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
I haven't read much, but I love Bacon, so I will read more
Wumpuff8 chapter 3 . 2/16/2019
This has quickly become one of my favorite versions of Draco and Harry! The air sizzles between them with sexual tension and the touch of danger, but the ending is super sweet. And oh, the cheeky snake friend! Just love all of it!
Mansi jain chapter 3 . 4/8/2018
Beautiful
BumpsInTheNight chapter 3 . 1/12/2017
Oh I so didn't want it to be over. Lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
SarahLuzie chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
I really really love this story. It's actually 5:34am and I didn't sleep because I needed to read this fabulous piece of tarte. I'm very excited for your other story's.
Now I need to sleep the next 2 hours and 4 minutes till my daughter rises and wants breakfast xD

0beautifuldestruction0 chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
Oh wow...this has been the best story I've read in a Longgg time ,I loved Bacon in this and Potter and Draco's relationship is beautiful!
Cathy20 chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
That was a stunning fic, I'm more than thrilled to see you returning after so long! Waited for everything to be published so I didn't have to be anticipating anything lol. I almost want a sequel to this, but I think it would be too mainstream Drarry at that point. Though if your story in January follows this up, I wouldn't mind :) I've been a fan for a while, you know that already. Can't wait for January!
Love,
Cathy
evilgoddess1990 chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
This was amazing!
I really like your writing style

-evilgoddess1990 loves yah
HARVEY'S GIRL chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
This is a great story. It was sexy,romantic and intriguing all at once. But you left me wanting more. As all great storytellers do.
onetree chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
I love drarry and they're so freaking hot tgt. The riddle(d) conversation at the end was rly good as well BUT OMG BACON! Shit bacon is so funny and cute man, really really like his character!
Awesomeness chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Nice writing style
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
OMG! You're back! I love love love Flirt! Good to hear you're writing again :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
I love Bacon! Great story, totally hot!