Reviews for Black Butterfly
CounterCrest chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was lovely.
ImaginaryObserver chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow. I love that line about knight, princess, knight, emperor. Pure gold.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
"So Daisuke sleeps in the kings' kitchen, the brave knight resting before he goes to battle. The only problem is, he does not go out to claim the princess, who has found another knight, but to claim the emperor. Because love isn't perfect. It just is. It exists, and it hurts, and it is."

My favourite bit. Beautiful. Perfect. Fitting.

Loved the lightness of it all.

Mirai
takuya chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
thats cute and very sweet but also with a hidden meaning
Mikazuki Senshi chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
i loves it!

write mores soon, ne?
Cheese-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Wow now that was beautiful! *_*
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
*sighs* Ah, so kawaii. However, in my small mind, parts of this fic took me a moment to understand. You have so many similes and such in there, that as brilliant as they are, I'm . . . mou an idiot . . . Demo, great job.
trackgurl.08 chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
okay you have to keep going. man i really like your stories. i'm gonna go check them out. talk to ya later
boogla too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
I thought it was sad! Davis should be more happy! Even if Davis is a dumb head, he should be happy! :(! I'm listening to a sad song right now! Anyways i want you to write a damn sequel where davis happy! PLEASE? Anyways is Tai and Matt gay?
Random Rockstar chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Awwww. This is cute. I love this story, and this pairing is actually one of my favorites. I like this. You did a really nice job on it, I hope that you write more things like this, or even a continuation. Rock on_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-The course of love never did run smooth-
that is secret chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Nice, Kitty dear!
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Beautiful! just like every other thing i've read from you! ne wayz! i loved it!
secretshadow chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
v gd! i like it...amazing! u do any original stories as well? or anything for that matter? eva heard of ? its a gd place and i just got the feeling i had to tell you bout it... i get that often. it u want to anoy me u can my email is bye!

celpa