Reviews for Shake Your Foundations
Ddraig1276 chapter 2 . 8/20
You should continue this if possible.
icemaxprime chapter 2 . 2/14
Penny is probably having a crisis of her own. Because she is now developing imagination and the line between man and machine will blur.
GhostHornet chapter 2 . 1/27
Phyrra no he's gotta pick from those three now you missed your chance. Love the story so far. When they were making the music for guy going down a alley I ended up with the chords from 7 nation army. Half expected jaune to be like 2-d from gorillaz for some reason. Its also my headcannon that the arc's invented remnants version of moonshine, with moon alluding to the double crescent symbol of the arcs and the shine part is because it has aura or dust in it that makes it glow.
jairoesme chapter 2 . 1/9
I'm really enjoying this story. please update soon
el oreo chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Hey sry to annoy u but I'm new to reading ur stories I was wondering if no limit ur sequel to no reading has been discontinued or if something happened or what
desdelor97 chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the great work.
goddy80119 chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
lol
Pyrrha
you needed to do more
Dark Durian chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
Hmm? Why did the girls accuse him of drinking and smoking because of his singing?
Dark Durian chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Heh, team Jumper huh? Maybe Team 'Mario' would be a better name, lol? Interesting so far, lets see where this goes.
di3go chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
This a great story so far, also are you going to take request of songs that they could play
AJ Katon chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Neat. Great to see you again Meinos.

I've enjoyed No Reading and your Negima fics so seeing you tackle RWBY makes me excited. As for this, it sounds like a neat idea. I'm not a RnR fan but seeing Jaune do more with the musical ability he has my fanfic love shining high.
AllAmericanNick chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
This is fun!
rotingCORPSE chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
Hey Meinos how you've been? you still lurk on TFF?

anyway this is a nice premise as an AC/DC fan myself. hope this one gets priority updates.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
Keep the chapters coming, I cant wait to see what happens next.
duskrider chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
Fantastic. I rather like how this is going so far.