Reviews for The Practicalities of Magic
Sabastu chapter 5 . 5/12
What a perfect ending! *w* Love the lovely daughters. Im totally agree with Erza about telling them about the magic. The knowledge is always better than ignorance. NwN
Oh, My… so Jellal cant leave the bakery or he would became a cat again D: Its kinda sad but the magic and wishes are dangerous and is nice to read the consequences. But, he has a family and is safe next to Erza so… Is perfect! xDDDDDDDD
I really love Eileen in this fic!
Amazing story as always!
Sabastu chapter 4 . 5/12
Love the sassiness and vivacity that Eileen has. xD
Meredy gave all the gossips so quickly, but not quicker than Eileen finding out about Furnandes. xD
I frightened there for a moment. Dx I thought they could not do anything about the spell, but they could, even if Jellal still transform in a cat, but now is just one night at month, thats a lot better. :D
Poor Jellal… Erzas hair is sacred for him but it has to be done. QwQ
Sabastu chapter 3 . 5/12
Erza taking care of a bakery in a snowy december is an adorable picture in my mind. NwN Cutie-jealously cat Jellal is too much for my fangirl heart. xDDD Oh! Eileen is coming for holydays! Hope she can help Erza.
Sabastu chapter 2 . 5/12
OMG! He is a cat now! xDDD In certain manner the spell works!
Fuuuuurnaaaaaaadeeeeeeeeeees! Im so into it! xDDDDDD Porr Jellal but I cant say I dont like it. Now I wish to hace a cat and call him like this. Truly love it! xDDD
The moon changes him! O: Hope Erza can find a way, but seems pretty difficult.
Sabastu chapter 1 . 5/12
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the fics that have magic in them. :D And the description of the places and everything in this chapter settle my mind in the perfect scenario. Just hope the spell works well… D: But is the first chapter, so I think… no… xD
thir13enth chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
aw they all have E names ahaha how wondrous! much cute, and aw i'm actually really glad that everything worked out in the end for the most part — i was actually thinking that he would be cursed forever but ah what a happy ending!

and i absolutely love that she's never seen him transition and that she accepts this as something to keep for himself. that is very nice. i like that plenty.

but anyway wow thank you again so much for writing this, even if it was out of spite for this pun that i subjected you to. this was a very cute and very nice treat to read on a quiet evening. 3 thank you!
thir13enth chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
LITERALLY SHE COULDN'T EXPLAIN MEREDY WITHOUT LETTING THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG I AM JUST. SO DISAPPOINTED. YOU PUNSTER. YOU.

i absolutely love that eileen knew right away hah. i love that she is so perceptive. but also i love the small reveal about their grandmother's rosemary recipe. that was a very good touch and put a warm smile on my face. loved the sisterly love and the small detail of backstory.

AND OF COURSE IT WAS THE HAIR.
thir13enth chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
dun dun fucking dun — eileen is coming! (still not pleased about her being the mother, but oh well i think i had long given up my faith in fairy tail. quite honestly i dont know if i had any)

lol simon. *exasperated sigh* i absolutely loved erza's dual intended line "he keeps me company" — oh how clever of you.

very excited to see what eileen will think of all of this, and i am also very aware about erza's upcoming deadline and her tight time budget to turn jellal back to normal!
thir13enth chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
ahh the reveal! and of course the *pun* tucked in alongside with it. i almost cannot believe that the concept made it in the text. this very text. i. — but aw to meredy for suggesting it, because oh-so-little does she know that the cat is actually her brother.
thir13enth chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
ok but finally i'm going to sit down and read this through and through because you have written this in acknowledgment of myself and i have such a need to leave my tears all over the digital pages of this story — but ok.

i loved the way you structured the beginning portion of this chapter, with how she had two loves. quickly got to the point and basically introduced the entirety of the story's background.

and always good with the dialogue too now, are you? heh. and to mention, there's a certain chivalrous feel that you always elicit from jellal in his dialogue. you don't disappoint.

i am just v honored about the fact that i've enabled you to write this. to think that a terrible pun and well-too-long-lasting inside joke created this?

well.
TheBeatOfWar chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
That was an amazing story. OI loved every single second of the t. The flow of it was beautiful and I didn't feel that it was rushed at all. Keep up the phenomenal work.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
Brilliant! Sometimes this sort of stories feel like a balm, fluffy, cute and furry! Thanks a lot for sharing.
ItzelMtzing chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Everytime a read a new chapter i wanna put it in favorites but this happens... "Story, The Practicalities of Magic, is already on your Favorites list."
I forgot its already
Pi pi m chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Jerza. Girls are so cute
Keep it up
Me chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
THIs was really well done! Good job