Reviews for Boyfriends Don't Grow on Trees
Elva chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
HAHAHAHHAHA! I laughed so hard when they were trying to guess what grew out of Kusanagi's hair and Koume said Toupee! Hahahhahah! I don't know why i find that so funny but it just is. *sigh* Baby Kusanagi...that would be super kawaii.
Ishkibbibble chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
LOL! I have to say, this is really funny! :D You did a good job writing this. It makes me wonder what really would happen if you planted some of his hair... O.o (Although in my mind, I thought Kusanagi was more plant-cat-man more than anything, but that's me -')
Kender Bard chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
That was SO cute! _ I loved it!
Higesbabygirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Hahahaha That was so funny. Keep writing it.
Misato-Katsuragi2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Funny as always! I hope there are more Blue Seed omakes in the future! Later!
Registry-Error.php chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Yep. You're insane, aren't you?. Nice story, by the way...MWUHAHAHAHAHA
BlueWell31 chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
That was funny! You should write a second chapter to it after the sea sponge is full grown!
Bob chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
You should send it to the produces of blue seed.
ArouraLeona chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
rotflmao! Love it
kango chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
O_O a sea sponge?YOUR CRAZY!MY BABY KUS KUS IS NO STUPID SEA SPONGE!it shoulda been a little chiba Kusanagi
SimplyTurquoise chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
sea sponge... umm yea!
Galaxy Girl chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
That is one hot sea sponge, I tell ya whot. .;; FANTASTIC.
Whitehair-Dogears chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Funny story! that was GREAT!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Oh man that was great.I loved it:D
kickyoassi-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
that was a dissapointing ending, i wanted there to be a cute littel cusinagi so i could have him. just think of all the cusinagies you could make for your freind who dont have boyfreinds.. like me );,;( the story was so good it was like a real episode until the ending. write more BECAUSE I SAID SO! HOO HAA.

momiji: i got a BOYFRIEND oh my god. i.i cant believe it i feel so loved.