Reviews for V for Victory (V for Vendetta, V Lives)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/30/2020
there are no words for how fantastic this is !
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 20 . 11/6/2019
Me Gawd! Pls write more! *.*
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2019
Excellent story, I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Anon chapter 20 . 4/3/2019
Please don't leave us hanging!
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 20 . 3/2/2019
I am loving this Story, please comtinue
Juliette-Aurora chapter 5 . 2/16/2019
I was listening to a song from the "Spirited Away" soundtrack, the song that plays when Haku goes to Zeniba's to bring back Chihiro. Needless to say, it was the perfect piece to listen to while reading this. My heart aches for Eric, but to see V and Evey together again puts it back into one piece. You perfectly capture their characters so flawlessly, especially V's (he's my favorite so it's hard not to notice my man being my man, lol). I'm SO glad he came when he did, I was so worried about Evey! Now it's up to them and the others to find out who did this.

"The only verdict is vengeance." -V
Juliette-Aurora chapter 4 . 2/16/2019
I just laid in the floor... my arms flailed out... then I curled up in the fetal position and my roommate questioned everything. My heart is in pieces right now, more so than it already was. I KNEW this was too peaceful! I had a bad feeling that something would happen, and when it did, it was still painful even though I could feel it coming... I am feeling so many things at once... You, my friend, have a gift... Your craft is so incredibly moving, and I cannot leave this fanfiction, ever... Great job with this fanfiction... Don't give up on it! It's FANTASTIC 3
Juliette-Aurora chapter 3 . 2/16/2019
That last sentence has me SHOOK! V's perspective is perfect, couldn't write it any better! Keep it up, you're tearing at my heartstrings!
Juliette-Aurora chapter 2 . 2/10/2019
Your writing is so exquisite! You perfectly capture everything about the original movie and create a sequel that lives up to it. I cannot WAIT for V's return and their reunion :) Preparing the waterworks as we speak! Seriously, this has got to be one of my favorite V for Vendetta fanfictions BY FAR! I just can't put it down!
Jinchuriki00 chapter 21 . 12/29/2018
I love your story so much! I wish you many great ideas! Please continue3
emilym6280 chapter 20 . 12/11/2018
Yay for true love
Deborah Black chapter 20 . 12/9/2018
Ok, first of all, this was beautiful. I'm dying with love for our otp 3
Second, your story development and pos-movie is impressive. I'm really enjoying it!
Glad you returned, this is way a too marvelous fic to remain unfinished. I understand life can be busy, so no hurry.
See you soon?
Just in case, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Superion chapter 16 . 10/26/2018
My god! This is so good! Please, don't say you have abandoned this fic. You must give us readers an ending. A happy ending would be nice, but I leave that up to you to decide. Anyhow, please continue this fic.
Yokaighoul chapter 16 . 6/25/2018
Really great story, and I love your writing style. Hope to read more of this story soon! P.s. Please give us an update :)
AnonymousOli chapter 16 . 6/2/2018
Update please! I love it - I’ve already read it 3 times !
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »