Reviews for Bella's Delights
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
So sweet... All of them! Great story!
julie70 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
This is such a sweet story,I would love to read more.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Oh I really loved this one so sweet and romantic thank you
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Absolutely loved it! And Emmett was simply precious.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Think it's strange that a man introduces himself when he walks into a store. When I walk into a shop and an employee says, "Welcome to Claire's," I don't even consider introducing myself!

This seemed more like a story about Bella's bakery rather than a story about people and relationships.

Edward seems like an ass for treating his brother the way he does. It's not like Emmett is immature and thoughtless. I can understand being overwhelmed by the behavior of a loved one, but to call Rosalie "long-suffering" is insulting.

This story goes into way too much detail about inconsequential things. I don't think we need to know about every. single. menu. item that Bella had ever served. And her clothes for the first date? What kind of belt was she wearing? I cannot imagine her outfit at all if you don't tell me about the belt!
Honeybeemeadows chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Thank you for entering our contest!
Good luck!
HBM
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Not much Edward interaction, would've liked more. If you continue you could rectify that.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
A delicious tale!
R
shaz308 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Lovely story. Wish there was a bakery like this! Good luck with the contest.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
As a reader and beta, I would encourage you to find a beta to help you with some of the errors that detracted from your story. However, I appreciate the work it takes to write fic and the courage it takes to enter a contest, so I commend you for that. As a clinical psychologist, however, I would encourage you to do more research on the topic of Autism Spectrum Disorder. I think the information given in your story is misleading and does not reflect the current diagnostic criteria for this disorder. I also was uncomfortable with the descriptions of Emmett as "child-like" or as a "man-child" and expect adult individuals who have the disorder, along with their family and friends, would find those terms offensive. If you choose to continue or expand this, I sincerely hope you will research the topic thoroughly, in order to have a more accurate and respectful description of the disorder, its etiology, and treatments, along with a better understanding of how this disorder presents itself in an adult.

Best of luck in this contest.
ghostreader24 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Yummy! Good luck with the contest!
twiclare chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
That was sweet!
annaharding chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Awww - very sweet!
And I know what it's like, to deal with anyone - kid or adult - on a sugar high. As a former autism teacher, I always dreaded the school day after Halloween!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Good luck in the contest. I liked it all. The bakery, the families, the friends. All of it was wonderful. It was a very sweet tale.
EpiphanyFire chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Wonderfully warm! Sometimes you wish you could just jump into a story because of the characters. ..this is one of those. Plus I'd love to have my own bakery.