Reviews for Not So Simple
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
and the moral for the story is... (drumroll) never trsut grinning children lol. i thought that parrt was really funny.

this is your first fanfic? but it's brilliant!

i just thought that piccolo being able to remeber what life was like in his cheel was slightly unrealistic but then again this is fanfiction -.-U
Lady Athena X chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Nice reflection on Piccolo. It's not often that you see his character explored like this. Great job.
Lafiel-un-Weisheit chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
aw...yet again, i was gonna put up my reflection fic but you seem to outsmart me. _ good job, you captured our green wittle friend just don't go putting up any more or i may just have some competiton(even though you have already written more than me and are a better writer -_-')nya. anyways_ great fic!
just me chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
gotta love it!
Puar Briefs chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Take over the world as a good villain should? That's an oxymoron, y'know. And a good one, too!

LOVED the end with Gohan and Dende. I have little scenes in my head of them taking Ginyu-the-frog and playing with him. Not as evil as splashing Piccolo but heck. Very nice!

Very impressive. You write Piccolo oh-so-very well!
Path Walker chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I did readthis story and I liked it. a lot.

I would e-mail you but you don't have a link here. So...

I'll just have to wait. *sigh* By the way, the water prank was creative. And I thought they were good kids! Looks can be deciving eh?
Path Walker chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Hey! I found a way around the e-mail thing! *applause*applause* i'm so pround of myself. *puffs up chest* looking rather proud* And I can upload from school. So my new chap is up! Yay! I just can't belive it worked so well. As long as school is in i can keep up my activites. Not that I'm hoping school will continue, but this works out good for me. I'm so happy. OH YEAH! I would have e-mailed you directly from your e-mail link, but I can't do that at school. Unless of course, I'm logged in under someone else. *sighs contently* Well, I better stop seeing as how this wasn't a review.

E-mail me K? Path walker.
Velasa chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
/ /. Gotta love that man... There's so much inside and behind him, and he stays such an enigma... or does he? There are those rare few who understand him... *chuckles* Heh. Loved the ficlet. Wonderful job at pulling his persona together, it's not a simple job to do. Most of us authors aren't among those who can see through his walls.

Oh, one last thing... *grinz- pokes Piccy's wet nose- giggles*
kitsunetenshi2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
I love the way you write the charactes. They are always in character but have this gentleness about them. It's really wonderful, and this story was no exception. It was written well, was cute and funny at the end, and the beginning was deep and introspective, giving us great insight to Piccolo.
DeathStorm chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Very nice job! Totally in-character, and an awesome account of what happened through the years as he viewed it later. Mesa loved it! Keep up the great work!

YLG,

DS
61743 chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
A great story! You captured Piccolo's personality very good and it was quite touching. I'm looking forward to read more of your works.
Renee chapter 1 . 2/5/2003