Reviews for Empire Day
Pink ranger 13 chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
It's a great story and please continue the story
thechosenbibliophile chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
I LOVE THIS!
The same but unique I love these! I can't wait for more chapters! Keep up the great work xo
Ergrien chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Great story and storyline. I am already hooked.
Jambee chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Nice start. Yes it seems it would make since for the Emprire to run these blood tests. Good way to find Jedi too.
spacecadet777 chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
You do realize 80 kph is about 50 mph? That's not good for our young hero. Please tell me that he just brushed the speeder that he ran into?
thisgreygoose chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Ooh! Big trouble now!
sodorland chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Oh no! Luke!
rmatri540 chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
This is going to be a very interesting story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
sodorland chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Liked the characterization of Beru, warm and understanding. Hope that Owen and Beru would have a better ending in the fic
Gray Jedi 4000 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
First review!
Okay, please update! You promised Darth Vader would show up, and I NEED TO HAVE SKYWALKER FAMILY FLUFF!
Why would Luke be scared of his own uncle? He's lived with him for his whole life (minus a day or two).
You write amazingly! Please update soon!
Naluke83 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Oooh, Master Ani's boy at a young age. He's already questioning, already striving to get off that rock. I like how you developed the relationships Luke has with his uncle and aunt. Both seem true to character, even though we have only a few short scenes in A New Hope. I can tell that they both truly want what's best for Luke, although they both disagree what that best is. I know Padmé would have been a great mother, but I'm glad Luke had Beru. But aren't there two suns on Tatooine?
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17