Reviews for Empire Day
Axcel chapter 8 . 3/30/2018
Lightsabers have an emergency release plate inside the wielder grips with the Force. When disarmed this causes the saber to deactivate. The plate is gripped when using the Force to guide an intentionally thrown lightsaber.
Axcel chapter 9 . 3/28/2018
If there is one good thing about the Empire it is that they thoroughly put the Hutts in their slimy place. For the most part.
lcbacteria chapter 51 . 12/29/2017
sniff, that is why we love fiction to bring an end to the story other than what was done in the movie. thank you for your vision.
Elle M chapter 51 . 12/27/2017
You know it’s really kidnap what they did to Luke and Leia right? They legally still had a parent alive as far as canon goes and since Padmé is alive, neither parent ever signed away rights. By definition, Leia was never an actual orphan.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 51 . 12/27/2017
You might want to change the story status.

...is there going to be a sequel?
ILDV chapter 51 . 12/28/2017
Very very very very very GOOD.
Merry holidays and happy New Year.
Laurenmk20 chapter 51 . 12/27/2017
Thats a little cold. Leia is not his daughter. Also. I know hes fone horrible things but they cant erase the clone wars. They should have considered both sides. Im siding with padme on this one
lcbacteria chapter 50 . 12/26/2017
wow, tables continue to turn
Tempest S chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
Luke wanted to join the Academy before he left the farm, not the rebels.
1GreninjaWolfBossDeath chapter 46 . 12/2/2017
Wow that was a bang I thought it would be really crazy from what you said though this is in a different way.
1GreninjaWolfBossDeath chapter 45 . 11/25/2017
Wow, it has been so long. Don't know what to make of this chapter.
SiriuslyPink chapter 6 . 8/26/2017
It makes me cringe everytime you make Luke call Vader 'Daddy.' Father or dad would do, especially considering he's 10, not 4.
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 7/11/2017
A Hope for Vader? how about Kamino Cloned limbs, skin-graphs and organs, lol.
Daydreams.and.Butterflys chapter 42 . 7/7/2017
Did you re-post this chapter (Chap. 27- Ice Wampas)? If so then the story is kinda out of order in the chapter pull down/ list thingy. You might want to check on that.
CMDR Kovacs chapter 16 . 7/5/2017
I thought Palpatine's first name was Cos...
251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »