Reviews for Empire Day
go find mommy padmé :)))
sodorland chapter 42 . 7/4/2017
Oh, Leia!
1GreninjaWolfBossDeath chapter 43 . 7/4/2017
Oh my! I'm so hyped! Cad Bane's back with Bobba Fett! I can't wait to see Anakin's reaction! (If there is which I hope so!)
1GreninjaWolfBossDeath chapter 39 . 7/3/2017
Did I tell you how much I love this Fanfic? Because love it even more now. This so great! from the top right down to Vader's speech (my favourite part!).
1GreninjaWolfBossDeath chapter 33 . 7/3/2017
Ha ha ha, it's true that it was Obi Wan who said "Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" not Yoda but you still got the laughs out of me. You're getting better with every chapter.
1GreninjaWolfBossDeath chapter 31 . 7/3/2017
I have to say I really enjoyed this chapter. Ahsoka's sudden appearance and how it seemed to go back in time to the Clone Wars is the making of a classic. It really lightens the mood of the reader. Love it! (and I'm really being honest about that.)
1GreninjaWolfBossDeath chapter 25 . 7/3/2017
Don't hate you for the cliffhanger. what bothered me was 'Padme led Luke and ANAKIN outside to watch the surgery begin.' There was as well a TThe but we all make mistakes. It's just Padme leading Anakin who is having a surgery to watch his surgery that bothered me. Apart from that great chapter.
1GreninjaWolfBossDeath chapter 24 . 7/3/2017
I have to say, this was a good chapter. The fact that jedi finally embrace the fact that they need the dark side for balance. One thing I always hated the jedi for is that they do not sit well with pride yet are prideful enough to think balance is complete light. you have almost erased that with this chapter. Well done!
1GreninjaWolfBossDeath chapter 13 . 7/2/2017
Really great so far. You have expressed Palpatine's relationship with Vader very well in this fanfic. I have not noticed any references that seemed to bother me so great work.
1GreninjaWolfBossDeath chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
Okay the line from a movie that you put at the right place and the right time that added some feeling was wrong it's "That name no longer has any MEANING for me." not "That name no longer has any MEAN for me.". The rest was okayish, the other references somewhat worked out (in a way). This is still a good fanfic. I know the story goes further but this review and the reviews before and after (if I write anymore) are for future fanfics you write and are suggestions for other fanfic writers who read them. My apologies if I have angered you.
1GreninjaWolfBossDeath chapter 8 . 7/2/2017
Why? Are you just trying to get nostalgia out of the readers with all the movie references? I don't know about the others but it's reflecting bad on me. The sand thing does not work. It would be like if I had a child I would ask it "Do you hate sand? I hate sand." because of some prequal movie. My apologies, because apart from the movie references this is a great fanfic (so far). I don't know about the others but the movie references for me just don't work out. If it was a physical acton or talking about it I would be fine but direct lines don't seem to work. I do understand what your going for but it just doesn't work.
1GreninjaWolfBossDeath chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
Wait, what? No one said anything about Vader and Anakin to him. Not Ben/Obi Wan, not Beru definitely not owen. Where did this come from?
Tayashia chapter 25 . 3/24/2017
There is one glaring fix, it's technically R2D2 and C-3PO...that's ie so far...well beside the occasional grammatical error. I love the story and am enjoying the alternative storyline!
Tayashia chapter 18 . 3/13/2017
T.T It's such a cute chapter!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »