Reviews for Empire Day
Tayashia chapter 10 . 3/10/2017
Awe! So sweet!
Tayashia chapter 2 . 3/10/2017
ouch! I hope he's airtight!
Tayashia chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Great start! You've got me hooked.
JP Fanfic chapter 45 . 2/17/2017
One thing I love about this author is how she captures the innocence of youth. As I read Luke and Leia, I am reminded what it was like being a child again. It is a breath of fresh air, and delight every time I read her work.
Thank you for writing more of this story.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/16/2017
You have an intriguing idea in this story. Your writing flows well (with the exception of a few spelling and grammatical errors here and there). You also have an eye for dramatic moments. On the whole I enjoyed what you've written so far. My only critique is that some of the emotional responses and motivations feel rushed and therefore unreal. For instance, the Jedi are awfully quick to restore Anakin to the Order and Padme doesn't wrestle at all with his past actions as Vader. For me as a reader, these left me feeling disconnected from the characters. You are clearly growing as a writer; it's obvious just within this story. It's good that you're working with a beta. If you continue on this trajectory, your writing will likely develop maturity and depth. You're well on your way. Thanks for writing.
lcbacteria chapter 45 . 2/16/2017
Lol Leia is adorable!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2017
Adorable Luke is adorable
Mike3207 chapter 45 . 2/16/2017
Funny all the way through, tweaking canon just a bit.
JP Fanfic chapter 44 . 2/14/2017
The first scene is terrifying on so many levels. Well done.
And then... I just love this story. It keeps making me smile. No spoilers but the reveal in this chapter is simply delightful. This story is so so worth it!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/13/2017
Cool story! Glad to see Han and Chewie around.

One thought: I can't find where they tell Luke that Leia is his sister. In chapter 36, Padmé says she is going to tell him, and he already knows by chapter 38 when Padmé tells Leia. Hmm...
lcbacteria chapter 44 . 2/13/2017
Anxiously awaiting, thank you for your story.
lcbacteria chapter 30 . 2/13/2017
Oh wow, I loved your story at rhe intro, but now u mentioned Cassian. I'm hopeful for Jyn too. You're doing a great job!
Jon Mark Roman chapter 44 . 2/13/2017
Bane was Duros, not a Chiss.
Aggiefan15 chapter 44 . 2/13/2017
This was a good chapter. PS: bane is a duros, not chiss.
THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ chapter 44 . 2/13/2017
All I got to say is it is about time Han Solo came onto the scene and it was a very Han Solo thing to do
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »