Reviews for Like Me
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
It's a lovely scene and i like the sentiment as well as how the dialogue evolved and ended.
But i also can't help thinking that this is no point to leave those two. We've heard lots of talk about being themselves, of not wearing masks yet we do not really get to see the results and how this "deal" works out, if it can function or if it will lead to problems... so... i'm of the impression that it's just getting truly interesting and you're already willing to let it go. That's a pity if you ask me.
wittyying chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I remember a casual friend once telling me how I seemed so different and happier when she saw me during the summer while we weren't in school. Granted, I was also working in customer service when she told me this and I would not have been hired had I not been able to put on a happy face in the space of a time I was interacting with a customer. However, I think she had a point: I didn't have the pressure of my grades constantly on my mind like I would when I'm at school so the schoolgirl side of me wasn't necessarily needed. A close friend who has seen me in many situations confirmed this: that the focused and serious aspects of my personality come to the surface at school.

I tend to see personalities as multi-faceted and multi-layered and what comes to the surface as far as behavior can depend a lot on the environment. I do not denounce the studious schoolgirl within me as "not like me," just the part of me that arises to the surface when I'm in the school environment. This is how I often see Hermione (except she has even more pressure with the task of helping to win a war).
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
nice story _
Solarstone chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
A cute little piece. I like it.
Dobbey chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I really like this story. I think you really understand Harry because I agree with you when you wrote he is forced to act like he does (be the hero because that is what is expected of him).
Starmama chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Another great , how many brilliant ideas can come out of that head?
wyndnfyr chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
You should put up another chapter. even though this story is well over a year old. :)
acissej chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
AW! That was a sweet story and I had fun reading it. Hope to hear more!
Kallie chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
u should really like do a sequel
Izabel chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I've just read this story and I really like it ! It's brilliant ! Well done :) The feelings of Hermione are well expressed and I really think that Hermione have those two sides... I just wish you could have write more, like what they do or how you think they really are with eachother. :) Congratulations for your little story :)
silver emerald eyes chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
wonderful as always...that's all i gotta say..
Pinku-koneko chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I liked it. it sounds like alot of people hid who they realy are until someone comes along who is willing to understand them. good fic *wink*
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
that was really good. something that really stuck out to me. we never hear anyone else's thoughts in the books except harry's. and if we did hear hermione's it definetely seems this would be something she would be feeling. well, for me anyway.
potterspayne chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
this is good! more!
yourfriendyou chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Hey, it's me again... I'm reading all of your stories that sound interesting to me.. I just finished reading Charming.. Anyway, this is a great story so far and I really want you to continue