Reviews for Dreams of Requirement
mezy chapter 16 . 9/20
I loved this story. I couldn’t stop reading. And I am so glad you posted the last chapter and the epilogue. I would not have been happy if you ended it before then. LOL.

Thank you for sharing. :)
-mezy
Eeek, loved it!
DreamerLoverMidnightToker96 chapter 1 . 8/18
As always, so much love 3
CNova chapter 16 . 7/25
I can't believe I haven't read this yet. I love that it follows cannon and allows for their relationship to blossom, unbeknownst to them both. Beautiful story !
Montana chapter 16 . 7/22
This was great! You kept all the hard shit about Draco and his place in the war - bigotry and expectations and threat of death. I was just waiting for some major character death. And you kept me toying with whether Draco was having dreams of a realm of possibility or whether they really were shared dreams. The characters were good and the story was well executed. There were sections where he is reflecting in some of the middle chapters (no action, just him thinking) that I noticed specifically because it didn’t drag the pacing and it all felt reasonable and the emotions all seemed earned, which is hard. It’s so easy to fall into melodrama, beat the reader’s skull in, but your writing still flowed and carried some nuance. Thanks for writing!
Fanficfan826 chapter 16 . 7/13
Oh I loved this sweet story!
Aoi1995 chapter 16 . 7/9
I loved this story so much. It's a different take on 6th year and it was refreshing to read it. I wish it was longer comprising Draco's journey with the golden trio in search of horcuxes. I would love to read their dynamics and how Draco played a major part in the war. Anyway I really loved this story.
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 16 . 6/27
Great read and really well written
clover-blossom chapter 16 . 6/22
This was great and so enjoyable to read. I like the idea that they let their guards down a bit in the dreams which allowed them to get to know each other- and having no one else around to interfere also helped to move things along. The dialogue was really well written and the plot well constructed. Will check out more of your stories.
mhcalamas chapter 16 . 6/18
Freaking loved every moment of this!
mhcalamas chapter 15 . 6/18
OH MY HEART CAN’T TAKE THIS! 1-“He feels her lift her own hand to hold his tightly against her cheek. "Who's to say it isn't. I'm your whole world remember?” 2-“He tastes salt and isn't sure if it is his own tears or hers but they are both crying silently when he pulls away. "All I needed was for someone to believe in me. The Room really does give you what you require. I know it doesn't make any sense but, Hermione... I love you." 3- “How could she see past the monster he's been? The monster he is about to be. So to protect his family, to protect his Mother, he still has his wand raised, trying to control the shaking of his hand.” 4- “He is a Death Eater. His Father's son.” 5- “Hermione Granger wakes with a force that feels like falling, jarring her in an instant to sitting at attention.” YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES! GO SAVE YOUR MAN! 6- “She feels glorious, basking in the possibility of his actual love.
She feels wretched, terrified of what is going to happen to him after this night.” 7-“"I'll not leave him here to throw his life away on a futile cause. He has to... he can find something else to fight for...someone…" 8- I cant stop smiling, and it’s not the end yet! “The stunning spell drops her before she can reply, Draco's name on her lips as they were slowly curving into a smile.” 9- OH MY HEART! “Draco's gasp of air as he comes to and subsequent wracking coughs interrupts and Harry freezes, watching as his friend lays her hands on the sides of Draco's face in a manner he can only describe as loving.” 10- “He watches as Draco's eyes dart between Hermione's and then he gently lifts a hand to touch her face."Hermione? My Hermione?" A single choked sob passes her lips and she is nodding furiously, pressing her forehead against his. "Yours. I'm yours. Always yours." He's openly weeping now and clinging hard to her. "Thank, Merlin… you're real." CRYING! This was so freaking beautiful and the angst and you just did so very well capturing everything, Draco’s POV, his unraveling , the trauma and horrible unimaginable pressure...this was beautiful!
mhcalamas chapter 13 . 6/18
“The Slytherins have begun to treat Draco as an outcast.”—my heart always went out to Draco in book 6. Harry had ginny, Ron and Hermione...imperfect as they all our and flawed as their relationships are...I love the slytherin details you add in to paint the picture of isolation...then the song bird...OH MY ACHING HEART! “Draco falls in a heap, forehead pressed against the cabinet's face and weeps bitterly. He wants to stay and sleep and curl up in the arms of his witch.”

Wait he’s leaving the room...nooooooo...DO NOT SO THAT DRACO, BADBADBAD! ABORTABORTABORT—TURN BACK AROUND NOW! NOOOOOOOOOOO...curling in to a ball and slowly rocking back and forth now...

They have to realize this is real soon—I’m on pins and needles here! “He remembers that moment in the corridor, angry and hurt as he'd been, more than anything he wanted to love her and protect her above all else.” GAHHHHHH!
mhcalamas chapter 12 . 6/18
“He had whispered that he loved her again, but only once her breathing evened out as if in sleep. When he woke in the Room his resolve had snapped and he had wept.”—I’m broken, I’m dying and want to weep too...

And i don’t know why it’s only now occurring to me, but the nights he avoids her and comes back to her saying she misses him—she’s been there every night. All the time. Missing him too. I know this is really her...

THE ANGST HERE! “Could this Hermione care for him? Could the personified magic of Hogwarts feel for him? It's a ridiculous thought, but somehow it would almost be enough. Someone… something caring.
Picking himself off the floor, Draco drags himself back to his dorm to catch a couple of hours of actual sleep. His dreams are all the snake visage of the Dark Lord and his mother's broken body bleeding on their dining room table and Hermione Granger looking at him with hate and tears in her eyes, her wand pointed at his heart.”

SO VERY WELL DONE! *applause* I’m going to nearly come undone with all these emotions...
mhcalamas chapter 11 . 6/18
“Ifhe died right now in this Room, he would shake the hand of death and follow willingly across the veil. He knows nothing in his life will ever be as beautiful as this. It's a truth more bitter than sweet in waking hours but, right now it tastes like honey.”
OHHHHHHH! My heart! Of course it’s hard going out and leaving the room and thinking it’s not the real Hermione :(
But I think it is, I just don’t know hooooowwwww
mhcalamas chapter 10 . 6/18
“The days that stretch him to breaking point always end in nights like this and somehow he makes it through the next day. And really, if the real Hermione did try to help him, would he even accept? He can't even admit to this figment the extent of his task. How could he tell a flesh and blood witch what he can hardly face in his own head?”—the feelllllsssssss!*

I love the hints of intimacy :) Love this story!