Reviews for A Rainy December
K.T.Waterflower chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
Aww... It's very sweet although doesn't have alot of romance and mushy stuff it's still cute and flaffy. I like it would show if anything that they can develop a deep friendship if they never got together.
Yali.Page chapter 8 . 2/20/2017
I really hoped we would see them in school and how this experience with Arnold changed Helga's relationship with Pheobe...
Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Nikki Pond chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
I LOVE IT! Everything, and I wonder why caring others from hurt/comfort is one of the best start of a bond, and I like that u didn't end with them romance but just strong friendship. I love it, and it gives hopes of everything. I love what u did it and how they had a conversation. Every piece and word is simply wonderful and brilliant. Thank u for writing this amazing HA fanfic
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
Please write a sequel to this I want to know... Do Arnold and Helga become more than friends does the sickness come back please write a sequel I loved this fanfic and I want more
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
This is definitely one of the cutest fics that I've read.
MorTay3 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Wonderful, adorable, superb. I loved this!

I do wish you went into more depth of the conversations Helga and Arnold had but it's was done believably well.

You ended it too soon. This deserved a new plot leaving it there. I'm only saying this because it was that good!
LightingWinter2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I wish for a sequel please
Potato612 chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Great story!
Llovely.220 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love this story its amazing
Animemutt26 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I'm a guy that likes a good fanfic, so when I was looking though deviant art and found some art that lead me to this story. I was intrigued by the page I saw called HA! A Rainy December. The art was drawn by UrielManX7 and was done wonderfuly, it illustrated A sean from chapter six and fits it perfectly. The story it's self was written by someone named Pottergal who is the auther of three other story' is this fanfic a good read? Without a doubt, it had a lot of emotions and was very suspenseful. I tried to read one chapter but found myself so invested in the story I finished in one day. The only problem I have with this story is that it is too sort, its only eight chapters long and I wish it was just a little longer. I don't want to give away any spoilers. the story is centered around an event where almost everyone gets sick. And when the story end you only hear about arnold, what about the others guys. I meen how about some closure with the others. Aside from that I have to say this is a pretty good story and is definitely worth your time. If I was to rate this fanfic I would give it a 4 out 5 for a creative and unique story not to mention keeping with the characters persona from original hey Arnold show.
Danny-171984 chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
I loved this story very much. It was a wonderful tale of Arnold and Helga understanding their feelings for one another. I like how deep you went on Helga's part. Very fascinated on how you portrait Helga here.

Keep on writing.

Danny
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Poor Phoebe...what is wrong with her TT_TT

And Helga's true nature is coming out
LadyLeelee87 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
aww how sweet this story was great work
Neverknownfuture chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Loved it! Stayed up until 2:30 in the morning to finish it, on a school night, but still I loved it! I'd type more, but I have a paper due tomorrow that I haven't started, thanks for the story!
Kimmiko T chapter 8 . 2/16/2012