Reviews for Percy Jackson and the world of magic
Devil009 chapter 34 . 10/9
looks like once a year update.
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 34 . 10/9
Please update, amazing story.

I know percy swore to behead petegriew, but he didn't swear to be the one to kill him. so he could just get round the oath by beheading a corpse.

Please update, this story is great and unique.
Sm1thy chapter 34 . 10/9
Hey still a awesome story everytime i reread the story :) hoping u get updates out soon
randombobawesome chapter 12 . 10/6
I don't get why Percy was surprised about ghosts. he's been to the underworld and met the goddess of ghost
t-boy chapter 34 . 10/4
Jesus Christ! this is such a good story I love it soooooo much. Can you please continue writing it? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
shedges19 chapter 8 . 9/29
Is percy father going to have a Bank account at gringotts
ThisMadTurtle chapter 34 . 9/27
Me want a new chap of this one. The story is bloody brilliant
FalconAGaming chapter 15 . 9/26
Okay, how is it that only one other person made the connection that the previous holder of the Forest room was Lily Potter nee Evans? I mean, come on, Girl from Gryffindor, signs with a drawing of a lily flower!
56789dino chapter 34 . 9/24
It is almost a year
Zombiespring chapter 34 . 9/23
Just want to say, I absolutely LOVE this story, it is by far my favorite, if you'd ever consider continuing it, I would be ever greatfull
pezzytopz chapter 29 . 9/20
I hate floor that bitch is so fuck toxic and manipulative I hope she choke and die on a horse dick fucking bitch
reaperofages chapter 34 . 9/19
this is a great story and I really hope to see more for it soon please update soon and keep up the good work
RiptideTrident014 chapter 1 . 9/19
I love this story :D When are you updating?
Arden2709 chapter 34 . 9/18