Reviews for Percy Jackson and the world of magic
Eaves333 chapter 32 . 9/16
any chance you will continue this?
Anthony00 chapter 33 . 9/16
nice fict
Please update soon. This is amazing. I love it.
Begging you to update... Please. Best fanfic ever... Please update.
ShadowBlade14 chapter 33 . 9/14
please, please, Please! Update this story! Please!
Amal Chandran chapter 32 . 9/12
Plzzz. Zzzzzz update...this is infact the best fic i ever read... i love percy fleur. ... just update plzzzz
That was stupid the others can do it without demigod powers but Percy can't you just made him weak he defeated Kronos how can he not do the first task without his demigod powers this makes no sense.
Annabeth Ginebra Swan chapter 33 . 9/11
TENÉS QUE CONTINUAR! ESTUVO INCREIBLE
Man I don't know what to say
I must say am impressed with this nice piece of fiction. However I'm disappointed with the fact you didn't even think of updating SINCE WHAT 2018!
man what's up naa. I know you are working on some other fictions and am not gonna teach you ur work cuz I really appreciate it, but u've gotta finish some before fully diverting to others cuz your work here mostly leads readers to your other fiction like the spider and the rest. And trust me man most people don't like something they won't finish or in this case 'won't have an end'
Am just saying I appreciate ur work so far man u've gotta finish this fast .
Eddys700 chapter 33 . 9/10
Please update I loved this
Demigod4996 chapter 7 . 9/6
how is Hecate and percy related?
Tokyo Ghoul For life chapter 33 . 9/4
plz continue love this story
Hmm, you know, reading this again, I don't really see any way that Tonks and Fleur could come to an agreement to share Percy without Chanel and the other Veelas getting involved, considering that they were more than happy to share Percy among the five of them first...~Black Jeans-Wearing-Blue Jean.
Hope you will update
SpiceyBoy chapter 33 . 8/29
Finally a good Percy Jackson/Harry Potter fanfiction, and it's not been updated for a year.
Frick
Anyway, it's a really good story and I have enjoyed the experience, however short it was.
3,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »