Reviews for Percy Jackson and the world of magic
dl-o-lb chapter 1 . 9/25
I miss your stories I understand If you've moved on in your life, but you've had a massive impact on my life and I just want to thank you for all the amazing content and hours of happiness you've brought me. When I ever think of fanfic I think of your work as it's always some of the best stuff I've ever had the opportunity of reading.
Thanks
plobbub chapter 5 . 9/23
ah yes, what a lucky guy. I sure wish could touch unicorn snot. sorry for the hate love all your work I just couldn't resist
shedges19 chapter 1 . 9/16
you going to do more
HighF chapter 34 . 9/14
Story is good but the author disappeared in January of 2021. Author likely died if COVID.
Harris Hussain chapter 20 . 9/14
I would have actually preferred it if Percy got with the OC Veela rather than Fleur. They seem to have much better chemistry in comparison.
Stormzy chapter 34 . 9/1
Read this for the 50th time. Definitely the best PJ/HP crossover on the site. To be honest not much competition seeing as the others are mostly shit. However this work has a great plot and is well written despite a few grammar errors. Only negatives I would say is the work can come across as a bit cringy and childish at times. Also you made Chanel wayyy too likeable. I would rather have her with Percy than Fleur who can be really annoying a lot of the time. Other than that well written and hopefully you haven't passed away or anything and will come back to update.
is is possible chapter 11 . 8/31
if the gods do decide to offer percy godhood again and he accepts , which he never will Hecate will regret her words
Death006 chapter 34 . 8/18
Holy crap! This story is absolutely amazing! Easily top 3 Harry Potter/Percy Jackson stories I've read. Please update! I know that sounds annoying but I would really appreciate more! No matter what people say you have at least one fan!
NCC1701D USS Enterprise chapter 8 . 8/10
Oh hey, I just thought I'd advise the. word "fondness" instead of 'liking of star gazing',Percy had obviously "taken" to the underwater creatures'... and please it's pronounced 'snout' not snot, that's the good that comes out of your nose. thanks
NCC1701D USS Enterprise chapter 4 . 8/10
I AM LOVING THIS XOX
NCC1701D USS Enterprise chapter 1 . 8/10
why is he hiding from the rain lol, he's waterproof
Marcii Winters chapter 34 . 7/31
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO FLEUR!
Marcii Winters chapter 4 . 7/31
NGL, I EXPECTED SOME DRUNK SMOOCHES BUT THIS WAS PRETTY GOOD TOOOO!
Mitsuya Ryuji-Ken chapter 22 . 7/27
dont mind them stay on the grind
LordKnight007 chapter 29 . 7/26
You should've used other term than "pass out", reading it feels weird like it doesn't belong there. It does not matter that it is technically correct, what matters is that it's messing up the reader's interpretation of it. Other than that (and other wrong terms that you used), this story is great! Definitely loved it!
4,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »