Reviews for Percy Jackson and the world of magic
Ryan772 chapter 34 . 10/25
If you arent going to update this can you at least write a one shot where he is married to fleur and goes back to Olympus during the fight with kronos to finish up the story?
adammflatt chapter 34 . 10/24
I hope you continue this story, while it could definitely use a beta and some revisions to deal with the misspellings and incorrect word usage, the plot is fairly well done and id love to see where you go from here
noble6117 chapter 34 . 10/23
Lovely story m8, haven't been seeing a good read lately, until I found yours. But yeah I hope to see some new recent updates to your stories. I do hope you are well and haven't contracted anything or been in tough places.
adammflatt chapter 2 . 10/23
Minor detail, but as percy and hecate enter diagon alley you forgot a very important f when the wall shiFts. Anyways back to reading
juice the kid chapter 34 . 10/22
do u have any plans of bringing back the five veelas to the story. have lemons and will percy ever return to the original time line
juice the kid chapter 34 . 10/22
yo! yo! this story is terrific man. a banging best seller for sure( if it was your idea) but please make sure you frequently update this, this a really good story. i actually like this better than " the spider", funny how a long time ago i thought "the spider" was one of the best but i like this more. this is my like 2nd time reading this within a couple of years. so yea keep up the good work and update frequently
ethanv93534 chapter 10 . 10/21
I really liked this fic. I hope you are able to continue it.
GokuSS400 chapter 34 . 10/20
This is honestly a really well thought out and organized story. My ONLY complaint about it is that you desperately need a beta-reader to help you fix a lot of the spelling errors, some of them are crazy…

But I really want to see where this story goes. Hope you continue writing
Pls update
Ultrafail chapter 1 . 10/16
Update please one of my favorites
Devil009 chapter 34 . 10/9
looks like once a year update.
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 34 . 10/9
Please update, amazing story.

I know percy swore to behead petegriew, but he didn't swear to be the one to kill him. so he could just get round the oath by beheading a corpse.

Please update, this story is great and unique.
Sm1thy chapter 34 . 10/9
Hey still a awesome story everytime i reread the story :) hoping u get updates out soon
randombobawesome chapter 12 . 10/6
I don't get why Percy was surprised about ghosts. he's been to the underworld and met the goddess of ghost
t-boy chapter 34 . 10/4
Jesus Christ! this is such a good story I love it soooooo much. Can you please continue writing it? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
4,749 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »