Reviews for Percy Jackson and the world of magic
shedges19 chapter 8 . 9/29
Is percy father going to have a Bank account at gringotts
ThisMadTurtle chapter 34 . 9/27
Me want a new chap of this one. The story is bloody brilliant
FalconAGaming chapter 15 . 9/26
Okay, how is it that only one other person made the connection that the previous holder of the Forest room was Lily Potter nee Evans? I mean, come on, Girl from Gryffindor, signs with a drawing of a lily flower!
56789dino chapter 34 . 9/24
It is almost a year
Zombiespring chapter 34 . 9/23
Just want to say, I absolutely LOVE this story, it is by far my favorite, if you'd ever consider continuing it, I would be ever greatfull
pezzytopz chapter 29 . 9/20
I hate floor that bitch is so fuck toxic and manipulative I hope she choke and die on a horse dick fucking bitch
reaperofages chapter 34 . 9/19
this is a great story and I really hope to see more for it soon please update soon and keep up the good work
RiptideTrident014 chapter 1 . 9/19
I love this story :D When are you updating?
Arden2709 chapter 34 . 9/18
Update it pleaseee
VCP07 chapter 1 . 9/16
update please
This is in desperate, urgent need of an editor. I doubt it's gonna get it though.
Son of Vesta 16 - 2nd Account chapter 34 . 9/9
Have I mentioned that I love this story?
shairaerice1923 chapter 34 . 9/9
This story is so WOW. Smooth narrative. Exciting and interesting events. Brilliant plot. Just... wow. You did a good job author, I'm really hooked in this story. An opinion of mine: I think Percy is better off single in this? I liked Fleur in the beginning of their relationship but making Percy take a job that he does not like and seem like "control" him? Nope. Though I got her point, still, it's not right to push what you want and make them decide based on it. Just saying.

Once again, thank you for this wonderful story, Author. I'm looking forward for more chapters. Stay safe and God bless you.
Therealsl1mshady chapter 34 . 9/7
Hi! Sooooo I have an idea for Fluer. What if the "price" Hades spoke of is Fluer forgetting about Percy or her choosing not to be with him? Then Chanel can come back (I personally really liked her), and he can be happy because Fluer was forcing him to do things he didn't want to and I feel that Chanel would not treat him like that. Just a suggestion but please update! I love your story!
Devil009 chapter 34 . 9/5
please update . writing is an art . u cant be giving it up.
4,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »