Reviews for Percy Jackson and the world of magic
Cody chapter 34 . 9/4
please update. this story is so detailed, its amazing
DaoistDarkNorth chapter 12 . 9/3
Finally, a fic whereas a protagonist is sorted in the 'Puffs.
Hohane117 chapter 34 . 9/2
When next update. Also i have a sugestion what if fluer forgots abt percy and ends up marrying bill and so tonks is gonna help percy get out from his depression (just a sugestion)
Repost Happened chapter 1 . 9/1
s/13877382/1/The-Warrior-Mage. Someone basically copied your first chapter, but has changed it a little bit.

Just to let you know.
pleaseUpdate chapter 34 . 9/1
pleaseUpdate
abishasoans chapter 29 . 8/30
Dump Fleur. Pleeaaasse. There's nothing wrong with her. It is kinda logical. But she keeps pushing him. It's annoying
abishasoans chapter 22 . 8/30
Ditch Fleur please. The way she's feeling is human, but she's annoying
I love ur story, Its one fo the best Percy jackson/harry potter cross overs I've ever seen. Can you pls update? :0
Greenmatsui chapter 29 . 8/19
Just don’t like Fleur from this, he can easily make money allowing people to use his patents, and she just guilts him into getting a job he doesn’t want without even trying to compromise.
Ay por dios, no son racistas, son los muggles los que mataban magos, además, como querían que se diferenciaran de los no mágicos?
SneakyRaccoon11 chapter 4 . 8/16
You said the wait of the book was 50 kilograms and later said that Percy lifted a weight equal to a bowling ball but bowling balls are between 6-16 pounds and 50 kilos equal 110 pounds so it doesn’t add up
When will you update?
Please update!
leblanq chapter 4 . 8/13
So Ron Weasley is really powerful since he lifted a big and heavy club with the levitation charm on the first day...
I have some ideas that I want to share:
- Make Percy single-pringle so you don't need to worry about the pairing
- Skim over most of the parts in the beginning, except those that can be entertaining for the readers.
- Perhaps make Percy secretly helping the Weasleys prank Umbridge?
- Don't kill off Sirius, please! Maybe make Hecate appear to help?
- Tonks with Remus seems more fitting.
- Add some rather interesting parts for Professor Jackson's class, like some sort of competition you see in schools.
- Don't make it too canon-compliant.

I think that's all! Thank you if you choose to do my ideas!
4,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »