Reviews for Like an Old Coat
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 1 . 1/1
Loved this, it's a great post-movie scene and both Christine and Stephen's characters are well written. Their banter towards the end made me smile, lol. Great job!
vapourtrailreads chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
Omg i love this so much
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
Really good! Wish there more stories about there two
Kenobi1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
I really like your stories! Please keep writing them!
InkWizard chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
This is great!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I really love them
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
TapTapAlways chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Oh, this is lovely! Your writing is fantastic as ever and your ideas are infective - I keep finding Strange reading by the fireplace with Cloak in my own stories now, just like he does in one of yours; I think I have joined you in that headcanon!

I love how... human and vulnerable you make Strange here, you truly make me BELIEVE in what you're writing. Christine is right of course, the injuries didn't happen, and yet he is correct too: they did. It is a very insightful approach to how he would deal with his trauma and I've frequently imagined myself that he would hurt eventually in the time loop, even though there physically would be nothing wrong with him!
TapTap
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Fantastic. You are truly an inspiration to all. ;)
Aelaer chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I've read many Dr Strange stories ever since I saw the film. This is one of my favorites. I love how you look into the psychological side of it being so affected that it makes him see things that are not there. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Uh, there go the waterworks! So beautiful :)

Keep it coming, please!
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I liked it. Felt like a real in-between extra.
Whitelion69 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
This is a very good one-shot.
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I really have to agree with Christine. No discarding bodies. Please. That freaks out the normal people. XD
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Cute!
Soului chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
This movie was amazing! I loved the characterization in this fic. I could actually imagine the actors playing this out in my head as I was reading.
Is this a oneshot or can we expect more?