Reviews for Pretty girl
Uncletomalex chapter 15 . 1/14
This kiss was perfection because it describes the new healthy base of their relationship (Ron is a caring boyfriend from whom Lavender can find help when she flips). It was such a romantic moment, adding that with the flashback on the beach, it is definitely my favourite moment in the fiction.
Draco is pure perfection as always I love that he is still and arse but he finally letting someone (Hermione of course, who else? ) take care of him and his life.
See you in chapter 16 for the big reveal :)
Uncletomalex chapter 14 . 1/3
I love every bit of Lizzie we can learn about ! I am so emotional right now because Lavender is so stong and vulnerable at the same time ! Now, Ron just need to be more active by helping her, even if he should not rushed things, it is important to show her, he is there for her.
Uncletomalex chapter 13 . 1/2
I come back from holidays to find out you have updated again ! Great !
I am really sad for Parvati and Padma, this is a depressing idea, but when you think about the battle of Hogwarts, all was not well for everybody after that (I am not a fan of the epilogue if you had not noticed yet )
Uncletomalex chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
Oh ! That is so cute ! Who knew Ron could talk like a lover Hermione is already on first name term with the Malfoy, I bet she is already dating Draco behind their back
Uncletomalex chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
It is strange (in a good way) to see Lavender fit so well in her future in-law family ! The moment during Molly and Lavender moved me so much, especially when she says that is what she always pictured from a mother-daughter bonding time. I am waiting for the next chapter :)
Uncletomalex chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
That was an amazing chapter from George's coming out to the plan to embarass Greengrass. I never thought about a future post-hogwarts like this, but it totally mak hs sense. It's good to see Lavender so proactive.
hule chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
To loose a twin in that stage of life must be terrible.
Uncletomalex chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
So George and Lavender are developping a friendship? I love the moment when he describes how is life without Fred... That must be terrible, I feel for him. (Seriously, How dares JKR separating them!)

That is great that Lavender acknowledges that Ron is'nt ready and that she shouldn't run into another relationship with him until he is the one running after her ;)
simbagirl chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
Ooh, this was great! Loved the talk they had and look forward to seeing how they build their friendship.
Uncletomalex chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
Of course the girl needs some respect, Ron ! I can't stop thinking he is rushing way too much, he needs to figure out what he really wants because as she pointed out, he doesnt know her at all...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
I'm not trying to be mean, but Ron and Lavender hooked up their sixth year. Fred and George had both left school by then.
Uncletomalex chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Finally they talk to each other! It is sweet that Ron is already carrying Lavender like a married couple. So, he is not with Hermione? That definitely ease the situation but I guess Ron AND Lavender still needs to resolves some of their issues... Looking foward the next chapter for their private talk.
simbagirl chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
Ooh, I love this story :) Looking forward to the next chapter and their talk.
hule chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
Oh Please do carry on. It is so good.
Uncletomalex chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Great chapter, I am so happy Lavender is with the Weasley. Do I smell Hermione becoming closer to the Malfoys? She did protect Narcissa... maybe she could make amends with Draco?
Thank you for posting every week, I hope you will get more reviews because you deserve it.