Reviews for Pretty girl
Tallen93 chapter 16 . 6/13
Looking forward to future updates, usually more of a Seamus and Lavender fan, however I'm enjoying the story. She and Ron would still work in some degree and you capture it well.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 1 . 4/27
A POST WAR RON/LAVENDER STORY! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER. I love stories where Lavender survives. I am going to work on getting caught up on this story and I hope you continue updating it!
TooNewForANAme chapter 16 . 3/16
This is a really good story so far. Ron isn't being Ron-bashed, George is actually being portrayed as how I would expect him to be. Lavender is being written sympathetically instead of the screeching shrew she was in canon. I applaud your determination to continue, even through your writing blocks.

I thought prior to this I'd put Ron with Pansy, but I can completely believe this could work.
TooNewForANAme chapter 12 . 3/16
I think LavRon is becoming a ship I might want to sail, through your writing
TooNewForANAme chapter 11 . 3/16
Hermione getting a verbal bashing by Lav, but deserved, I feel.
TooNewForANAme chapter 10 . 3/16
The healer is a douche
TooNewForANAme chapter 9 . 3/16
That breakfast conversation Loved it
TooNewForANAme chapter 8 . 3/14
Aw, big feels for George this chapter
TooNewForANAme chapter 4 . 3/14
Love the background on Weasley Twins mk1.
TooNewForANAme chapter 3 . 3/14
Aw, that last bit just gave me big feels
TooNewForANAme chapter 2 . 3/14
I'd think my bf was a marked one apart from the improved hearing, based on that description

Poor Lavender. Now there is a phrase I never thought I'd utter but you're working the sympathy feeling towards her already.
TooNewForANAme chapter 1 . 3/13
I like this, the idea of stories about the others who fought for freedom alongside the Golden Trio. Lavender isn't my favourite character as she's too girly for me, but you've piqued my interest in this first chapter and I actually want the girl to succeed.
WiseChic chapter 15 . 3/11
kill me I want more! I'll admit I was pretty skeptical about reading this because I've never thought much of Lavender but this story is fantastic! love it!
LaRadium chapter 15 . 3/9
CLIFFFFFHAAAAAANGER. Its a great story so far. Thanks for posting. I liked Charlie's response the best when George came out :))
Uncletomalex chapter 15 . 1/14
This kiss was perfection because it describes the new healthy base of their relationship (Ron is a caring boyfriend from whom Lavender can find help when she flips). It was such a romantic moment, adding that with the flashback on the beach, it is definitely my favourite moment in the fiction.
Draco is pure perfection as always I love that he is still and arse but he finally letting someone (Hermione of course, who else? ) take care of him and his life.
See you in chapter 16 for the big reveal :)